The 25 Richest People Who Ever Lived – Inflation Adjusted
By Brian Warner on April 14, 2014 in
More Celeb Picture Galleries...
Your next gallery will begin in 9 seconds. Cancel
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjusted
- 17-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Just Bought A $2.7 Million House
- The Richest Oscar Winners Of All Time
- The Richest People in the World
- The Richest Hedge Fund Managers In The World
- The Richest Black People on the Planet
Please select another gallery above, or reset The 25 Richest People Who Ever Lived – Inflation Adjusted
#3 John D. Rockefeller - Net Worth $340 Billion
John D. Rockefeller is the richest American who ever lived. At the time of his death in 1937, Rockefeller was worth the equivalent of $340 billion in today's dollars. His company Standard Oil dominated American Oil production and was eventually broken up by The US Government for being a monopoly. Standard Oil was broken into smaller companies that you probably recognize today: Amoco, Chevron Conoco, and ExxonMobil. Rockefeller was the first American to ever have a net worth over $1 billion.
John D. Rockefeller Net Worth, John D. Rockefeller Wealth, John D. Rockefeller Fortune, Richest Person Ever, Richest American, Richest Man On Earth, John D. Rockefeller Mansion, John D. Rockefeller Foundation