Effective date: March 1, 2021
The Non-Legal Summary
California residents Click Here for your specific privacy rights.
European residents Click Here for your specific privacy rights.
CelebrityNetWorth is an open and easy to use platform. No user login is offered on our website. We don't set any first-party cookies and we don't track users in any personally identifiable way.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you'll visit when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you use to access the Internet, your Internet service provider's name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website including what is searched for. We use this information to analyze trends among our users and to help improve our website. We do not use any personally identifiable information which could be attained by analysis of our log files, and our platform doesn't store any data or personally identifiable information about our users. Third-party advertisers may collect information on visitors to our site. More about our advertisers' data collection practices, privacy policies, and your rights with respect to advertiser data collection are provided in the "Advertising" and "Third-Party Privacy Policies" sections below.
Disclosure and Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information.
- Service is the CelebrityNetWorth website.
- Personal Data
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
- Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
- Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit celebritynetworth.com. These advertising networks usually place cookies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies. You can visit the Network Advertising Initiative for more information about this practice and your possibility to opt-out.
Our advertisers may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Retention of Data
CelebrityNetWorth will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing CelebrityNetWorth to you, we retain the right to transfer any information to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your information according to the terms of this privacy notice as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic and to improve our website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with any personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit Google's Privacy and Terms. You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting-out.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- You may opt out of the use of the Taboola cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the RevContent privacy page here.
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Effective Date/Updated: March 1, 2021
Information We Collect
Our Website collects certain information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, cookies, Internet Protocol address, email address.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.|
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|YES (if you provide your name or other identifying information in the Contact Us form)|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES (to the extent that you physical location may be ascertained through IPs and other Online identifiers)|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
With respect to the "Identifiers" category of personal information, our Website has collected only online identifiers and Internet Protocol addresses. Our Website obtains such information from you when you visit our Website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, sell, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information when submitting a "Contact Us" form, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To market to you and to deliver (including by third parties) content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website or third-party sites.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below.
We may also share your personal information by selling it to third parties, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales. Our personal information sales do not include information about individuals we know are under age 16. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has sold the following categories of personal information to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below.
|Personal Information Category||Category of Third-Party Recipients|
|Business Purpose Disclosures||Sales|
|A: Identifiers.||To advertise and to deliver content, product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website or third-party sites; for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.||Third party advertisers, such as ad services provided by Google AdSense.|
|B: California Customer Records personal information categories.||None||None|
|C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||None||None|
|D: Commercial information.||None||None|
|E: Biometric information.||None||None|
|F: Internet or other similar network activity.||To advertise and to deliver content, product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website or third-party sites; for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.||Third party advertisers, such as ad services provided by Google AdSense.|
|G: Geolocation data.||None directly. However, geolocation data may be gathered from "Identifiers" described in Category A||See "Identifiers" above|
|H: Sensory data.||None||None|
|I: Professional or employment-related information.||None||None|
|J: Non-public education information.||None||None|
|K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.||None||None (though third party advertisers may use Identifiers (as defined in Category A) to cross reference and draw inferences)|
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California's laws.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information.
You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your child by us at [email protected]
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. You must also describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete. We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years old.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link: Cookie Settings
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Email: [email protected]
CORTE LODATO LLC
21 TAMAL VISTA BLVD. SUITE 168
CORTE MADERA CA 94925
If you need to access this Policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
How is Your Personal Data Collected
We collect Personal Data about users through the following sources and you hereby consent to each of the following:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Personal Data (including identity and contact information) by submitting a "Contact Us" for or directing communications to us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with the Site we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data in order to facilitate the provision of the Site, enhance user experiences and enabling us and third-party marketers to direct relevant ads to you.
How We Use/Process Your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows it. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need it to respond to your requests or to provide you with access to the Site.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Based on your consent, we may collect cookies and other Online identifiers.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
As noted above, we collect and processes your Personal Data for a variety of different purposes, each of which is supported by a legal basis (or more than one legal basis) for processing such Personal Data under the GDPR. The primary legal basis is your consent.
To the extent that we are required to process or share Personal Data to comply with laws, regulators, court orders, or other legal obligations, or pursuant to legal process, the legal basis for such processing and sharing is done pursuant to GDPR's "compliance with legal obligations" basis for processing.
Except as described above, we do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties. Likewise, except as provided in this GDPR Notice, we do not disclose your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes. We will get your express opt-in consent before it shares your Personal Data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Without limiting the foregoing, we may utilize your Personal Data to market or provide our services directly to you, to provide support to you and to use the Personal Data for the purpose for which it was provided to us.
To the extent that we send you marketing messages or materials, you can opt out of such messages by clicking the "unsubscribe" link included in such email marketing messages or by contacting us at [email protected]
Consent Withdrawal and Contact Details
You may at any time withdraw the consent you provide for the processing of your Personal Data by contacting us at [email protected], provided that we are not required by applicable law or professional standards to retain such information.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Except as otherwise provided in this Notice and except to the extent that you have provided us with your consent, we will maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Data and will require that persons authorized to process and access the Personal Data have committed themselves to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data.
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to its relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we collected and processed your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Your Legal Rights Under the GDPR
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data, including to:
- Request access to your Personal Data.
- Request correction of your Personal Data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data.
- Request restriction of processing your Personal Data.
- Request transfer of your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
If you have any questions about this GDPR Notice or our privacy practices, please contact our privacy manager:
Email: [email protected]
CORTE LODATO LLC
21 TAMAL VISTA BLVD. SUITE 168
CORTE MADERA CA 94925