Lydia Hearst-Shaw Net Worth: Lydia Hearst-Shaw is an American actress, model and writer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Born in Wilton, Connecticut, in 1984, Lydia Hearst studied communications and technology at Sacred Heart University until she broke into the fashion industry in the early 2000s. She appeared on "Vogue Italia" in 2004 as the cover model and has gone on to work with dozens of international brands, including Chanel, Fendi, Nicole Miller and Jeremy Scott. The 2008 Supermodel of the Year at the Michael Awards has been in ads for Prada, Louis Vuitton, MAC Cosmetics, DKNY and Alexander McQueen. She penned columns in "Page Six" magazine before it was axed and now writes for lovelydiahearst.com where she blogs about fashion and lifestyle. Hearst has had several TV and film appearances, including credits on "Mistresses", "Two Jacks", "Delirium", "Automobile Waltz", "Trigger", "Desire", "Condemned", "Cabin Fever: Patient Zero", "Velvet Morning", and "Gossip Girl". She appeared in music videos for Miles Fischer, Cisco Adler and Johnny Polygon, and is part of reality show "The Face". Hearst is the heir to the fortune of publishing giant William Randolph Hearst. She is a Smile Ambassador for Operation Smile and won a Catwalk For Charity Humanitarian Award.
Lydia Hearst-Shaw Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lydia Hearst-Shaw against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 19, 1984 (31 years old)
Model, Actor, Columnist, Socialite
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Lydia Hearst, Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw, Lydia Hearst-Shaw
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.