Christopher Nolan net worth: Christopher Nolan is a British-American film director, screenwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. Christopher Nolan has made a name for himself, writing and directing dark, mind-bending thrillers and dramas, including "Memento", "Inception", and the reworking of the "Batman" franchise starring Christian Bale. Born Christopher Jonathan James Nolan on July 30, 1970, in London, he was raised on both sides of the Atlantic by his English father and an American mother. At the age of 8 Nolan loved to experiment with his dad's Super 8 camera, but his film-making passion grew and as a student at University College London he was already shooting short movies. It was in 2000, when Nolan rose to international stardom with his art-house crossover Memento, a tricky psychological thriller based on a story penned by his brother, screenwriter Jonathan Nolan. From there, Nolan released one smash hit after another, each bigger and more profitable than the previous one. He is the man behind the 2002 remake of the Norwegian movie Insomnia (starring Al Pacino), and the 2006 adaptation of the British novel The Prestige. As well, Nolan went on to resurrect the Batman franchise in 2005 with Batman Begins, in which Christian Bale was starring in the main role. The following two Batman features, The Dark Knight (2008, the sequel that earned Heath Ledger a posthumous Oscar for Best Supporting Actor) and The Dark Knight (2012) has each had an apparent effect on audiences making everyone talk about what's next. A proven specialist in dark, psychological dramas, Nolan often felt free to alter the narrative sequence of the story and disrupt the chronology and linear plot points, as in Inception (2010, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page). One of the favorite filmmakers among movie-goers, his fans will have the chance to enjoy in one more Nolan's production, i.e, the new Superman movie, Man of Steel, slated for June 2013.
Christopher Nolan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Nolan against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Cinematographer, Editor, Film Editor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Chris Nolan, Christopher Johnathan James Nolan, Chris, Christopher Jonathan James Nolan
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.