Mark Wahlberg net worth: Mark Wahlberg is an American actor, rapper, and model who has a net worth of $200 million. Mark Wahlberg was born the youngest of nine children in Boston, Massachusetts. He was a troubled youth who actually served forty-five days in prison as a teenager after robbing a pharmacy. Mark later began his musical career as rapper "Marky Mark". Mark's brother Donnie was a member of boy band, New Kids on the Block. Mark's 1991 single "Good Vibrations," off the album Music for the People, was number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and later went platinum. His second album was less successful, but earned him a fan base and a reputation for dropping his pants in public. In 1992, Wahlberg was recruited as a model for Calvin Klein underwear, and his image was famously displayed on a Times Square billboard for much of the year. Soon after, he began appearing in films beginning with a made-for-TV movie. Soon Mark was attracting critics' attention with roles in movies like The Basketball Diaries, Boogie Nights, The Perfect Storm, and The Italian Job. In 2006, he earned Academy Award and Golden Globe nominations for his performance in Martin Scorsese's The Departed. Walhberg married model Rhea Durham in 2009. The couple has four children.
Mark Wahlberg Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg, Marky Mark, Monk D, M. Wahlberg, Mark R. Wahlberg
Film Producer, Actor, Model, Musician, Rapper, Television producer, Singer, Film Score Composer, Songwriter
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Mark Wahlberg Earnings
- Entourage$3,000,000/yearas executive producer
- The Truth About Charlie$10,000,000
- Planet of the Apes$8,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.Apparently Republic Presidential candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?