Mark Wahlberg net worth: Mark Wahlberg is an American actor, rapper, and model who has a net worth of $225 million. Mark Wahlberg was born the youngest of nine children in Boston, Massachusetts. He was a troubled youth who actually served forty-five days in prison as a teenager after violently assaulting a Vietnamese man. Mark later began his musical career as rapper "Marky Mark". Mark's brother Donnie was a member of boy band, New Kids on the Block. Mark's 1991 single "Good Vibrations," off the album Music for the People, was number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and later went platinum. His second album was less successful, but earned him a fan base and a reputation for dropping his pants in public. In 1992, Wahlberg was recruited as a model for Calvin Klein underwear, and his image was famously displayed on a Times Square billboard for much of the year. Soon after, he began appearing in films beginning with a made-for-TV movie. Soon Mark was attracting critics' attention with roles in movies like The Basketball Diaries, Boogie Nights, The Perfect Storm, and The Italian Job. In 2006, he earned Academy Award and Golden Globe nominations for his performance in Martin Scorsese's The Departed. Walhberg married model Rhea Durham in 2009. The couple has four children.
Mark Wahlberg Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 5, 1971 (44 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Model, Musician, Rapper, Television producer, Singer, Film Score Composer, Songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg, Marky Mark, Monk D, M. Wahlberg, Mark R. Wahlberg
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Mark Wahlberg Earnings
- Entourage$3,000,000/yearas executive producer
- The Truth About Charlie$10,000,000
- Planet of the Apes$8,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?