Mark Wahlberg net worth: Mark Wahlberg is an American actor, rapper, and model who has a net worth of $225 million. Mark Wahlberg was born the youngest of nine children in Boston, Massachusetts. He was a troubled youth who actually served forty-five days in prison as a teenager after violently assaulting a Vietnamese man. Mark later began his musical career as rapper "Marky Mark". Mark's brother Donnie was a member of boy band, New Kids on the Block. Mark's 1991 single "Good Vibrations," off the album Music for the People, was number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and later went platinum. His second album was less successful, but earned him a fan base and a reputation for dropping his pants in public. In 1992, Wahlberg was recruited as a model for Calvin Klein underwear, and his image was famously displayed on a Times Square billboard for much of the year. Soon after, he began appearing in films beginning with a made-for-TV movie. Soon Mark was attracting critics' attention with roles in movies like The Basketball Diaries, Boogie Nights, The Perfect Storm, and The Italian Job. In 2006, he earned Academy Award and Golden Globe nominations for his performance in Martin Scorsese's The Departed. Walhberg married model Rhea Durham in 2009. The couple has four children.
Mark Wahlberg Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 5, 1971 (44 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Model, Musician, Rapper, Television producer, Singer, Film Score Composer, Songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg, Marky Mark, Monk D, M. Wahlberg, Mark R. Wahlberg
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Mark Wahlberg Earnings
- Entourage$3,000,000/yearas executive producer
- The Truth About Charlie$10,000,000
- Planet of the Apes$8,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.