Mark Wahlberg net worth: Mark Wahlberg is an American actor, rapper, and model who has a net worth of $225 million. Mark Wahlberg was born the youngest of nine children in Boston, Massachusetts. He was a troubled youth who actually served forty-five days in prison as a teenager after violently assaulting a Vietnamese man. Mark later began his musical career as rapper "Marky Mark". Mark's brother Donnie was a member of boy band, New Kids on the Block. Mark's 1991 single "Good Vibrations," off the album Music for the People, was number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and later went platinum. His second album was less successful, but earned him a fan base and a reputation for dropping his pants in public. In 1992, Wahlberg was recruited as a model for Calvin Klein underwear, and his image was famously displayed on a Times Square billboard for much of the year. Soon after, he began appearing in films beginning with a made-for-TV movie. Soon Mark was attracting critics' attention with roles in movies like The Basketball Diaries, Boogie Nights, The Perfect Storm, and The Italian Job. In 2006, he earned Academy Award and Golden Globe nominations for his performance in Martin Scorsese's The Departed. Walhberg married model Rhea Durham in 2009. The couple has four children.
Mark Wahlberg Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 5, 1971 (45 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Model, Musician, Rapper, Television producer, Singer, Film Score Composer, Songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg, Marky Mark, Monk D, M. Wahlberg, Mark R. Wahlberg
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Mark Wahlberg Earnings
- Entourage$3,000,000/yearas executive producer
- The Truth About Charlie$10,000,000
- Planet of the Apes$8,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.