Mark Wahlberg net worth: Mark Wahlberg is an American actor, rapper, and model who has a net worth of $225 million. Mark Wahlberg was born the youngest of nine children in Boston, Massachusetts. He was a troubled youth who actually served forty-five days in prison as a teenager after robbing a pharmacy. Mark later began his musical career as rapper "Marky Mark". Mark's brother Donnie was a member of boy band, New Kids on the Block. Mark's 1991 single "Good Vibrations," off the album Music for the People, was number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and later went platinum. His second album was less successful, but earned him a fan base and a reputation for dropping his pants in public. In 1992, Wahlberg was recruited as a model for Calvin Klein underwear, and his image was famously displayed on a Times Square billboard for much of the year. Soon after, he began appearing in films beginning with a made-for-TV movie. Soon Mark was attracting critics' attention with roles in movies like The Basketball Diaries, Boogie Nights, The Perfect Storm, and The Italian Job. In 2006, he earned Academy Award and Golden Globe nominations for his performance in Martin Scorsese's The Departed. Walhberg married model Rhea Durham in 2009. The couple has four children.
Mark Wahlberg Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 5, 1971
Film Producer, Actor, Model, Musician, Rapper, Television producer, Singer, Film Score Composer, Songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg, Marky Mark, Monk D, M. Wahlberg, Mark R. Wahlberg
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Mark Wahlberg Earnings
- Entourage$3,000,000/yearas executive producer
- The Truth About Charlie$10,000,000
- Planet of the Apes$8,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?