Jennifer Lopez net worth: Jennifer Lopez is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, and television producer who has a net worth of $320 million. Her career has spanned more than two decades and today she is one of Hollywood's biggest A-list celebrities. Lopez was raised in the Bronx and danced in nightclubs as a backup dancer before landing a spot as a Fly Girl on the 90s television show In Living Color. She went on to dance for Janet Jackson, and eventually Lopez made the transition to acting, playing minor roles on television and on film. Her breakout film role came in 1995 when she won the title role in the biopic Selena. In the movie, Jennifer played the late Tejano singer Selena who was gunned down by a crazed fan. Next, Jennifer went on to appear in Anaconda, Out of Sight, The Wedding Planner, and An Unfinished Life, among many other films. In 1999, Lopez kicked off her musical career with her debut album "On the 6". She has since recorded several studio albums, including a Spanish-language album. Both her songs and her albums have spent significant time on the Billboard charts. In 2003, she debuted her designer clothing line, JLO. In the same year, she released her first fragrance, Glow by J. Lo, which has spawned a number of spin-off fragrance products. Lopez married Ojani Noa in 1997 but they divorced in 1998. Next she married a backup dancer named Cris Judd in 2001, only to divorce in 2003. She married singer Marc Anthony in 2004, and the couple welcomed fraternal twins in 2008. In 2011, Lopez announced that she was filing for divorce from Anthony. Jennifer spent several seasons as a guest judge on American Idol. For her services as a judge, Jennifer was paid a cool $12 million per year. She has also recently starred in a series of television ads for the Italian automaker Fiat.
Jennifer Lopez Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 24, 1969 (46 years old)
Singer, Record producer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Actor, Songwriter, Music Video Director, Presenter, Dancer, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
123 lbs (56 kg)
Hispanic and Latino Americans
Puerto Ricans in the United States
J-Lo, Jennifer Lynn Lopez, J. Lo, Jennifer 'J-Lo' Lopez, Jennifer López, La Lopez, Lola, Jennifer Lynn Muñiz, Jenny from the Block, JLo
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Jennifer Lopez Earnings
Click to Expand
- An Unfinished Life$4,000,000
- Shall We Dance$14,000,000
- Jersey Girl$4,000,000
- Maid in Manhattan$12,000,000
- Angel Eyes$9,000,000
- The Wedding Planner$9,000,000
- The Cell$4,000,000
- Out of Sight$2,000,000
- U Turn$1,000,000
- Blood and Wine$250,000
- Money Train$200,000
- My Family$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too BigDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.