Jennifer Lopez net worth: Jennifer Lopez is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, and television producer who has a net worth of $320 million. Her career has spanned more than two decades and today she is one of Hollywood's biggest A-list celebrities. Lopez was raised in the Bronx and danced in nightclubs as a backup dancer before landing a spot as a Fly Girl on the 90s television show In Living Color. She went on to dance for Janet Jackson, and eventually Lopez made the transition to acting, playing minor roles on television and on film. Her breakout film role came in 1995 when she won the title role in the biopic Selena. In the movie, Jennifer played the late Tejano singer Selena who was gunned down by a crazed fan. Next, Jennifer went on to appear in Anaconda, Out of Sight, The Wedding Planner, and An Unfinished Life, among many other films. In 1999, Lopez kicked off her musical career with her debut album "On the 6". She has since recorded several studio albums, including a Spanish-language album. Both her songs and her albums have spent significant time on the Billboard charts. In 2003, she debuted her designer clothing line, JLO. In the same year, she released her first fragrance, Glow by J. Lo, which has spawned a number of spin-off fragrance products. Lopez married Ojani Noa in 1997 but they divorced in 1998. Next she married a backup dancer named Cris Judd in 2001, only to divorce in 2003. She married singer Marc Anthony in 2004, and the couple welcomed fraternal twins in 2008. In 2011, Lopez announced that she was filing for divorce from Anthony. Jennifer spent several seasons as a guest judge on American Idol. For her services as a judge, Jennifer was paid a cool $12 million per year. She has also recently starred in a series of television ads for the Italian automaker Fiat.
Jennifer Lopez Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 24, 1969 (46 years old)
Singer, Record producer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Actor, Songwriter, Music Video Director, Presenter, Dancer, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
123 lbs (56 kg)
Hispanic and Latino Americans
Puerto Ricans in the United States
J-Lo, Jennifer Lynn Lopez, J. Lo, Jennifer 'J-Lo' Lopez, Jennifer López, La Lopez, Lola, Jennifer Lynn Muñiz, Jenny from the Block, JLo
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Jennifer Lopez Earnings
Click to Expand
- An Unfinished Life$4,000,000
- Shall We Dance$14,000,000
- Jersey Girl$4,000,000
- Maid in Manhattan$12,000,000
- Angel Eyes$9,000,000
- The Wedding Planner$9,000,000
- The Cell$4,000,000
- Out of Sight$2,000,000
- U Turn$1,000,000
- Blood and Wine$250,000
- Money Train$200,000
- My Family$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.