Jennifer Lopez net worth: Jennifer Lopez is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, and television producer who has a net worth of $300 million. Her career has spanned more than two decades and today she is one of Hollywood's biggest A-list celebrities. Lopez was raised in the Bronx and danced in nightclubs as a backup dancer before landing a spot as a Fly Girl on the 90s television show In Living Color. She went on to dance for Janet Jackson, and eventually Lopez made the transition to acting, playing minor roles on television and on film. Her breakout film role came in 1995 when she won the title role in the biopic Selena. In the movie, Jennifer played the late Tejano singer Selena who was gunned down by a crazed fan. Next, Jennifer went on to appear in Anaconda, Out of Sight, The Wedding Planner, and An Unfinished Life, among many other films. In 1999, Lopez kicked off her musical career with her debut album "On the 6″. She has since recorded several studio albums, including a Spanish-language album. Both her songs and her albums have spent significant time on the Billboard charts. In 2003, she debuted her designer clothing line, JLO. In the same year, she released her first fragrance, Glow by J. Lo, which has spawned a number of spin-off fragrance products. Lopez married Ojani Noa in 1997 but they divorced in 1998. Next she married a backup dancer named Cris Judd in 2001, only to divorce in 2003. She married singer Marc Anthony in 2004, and the couple welcomed fraternal twins in 2008. In 2011, Lopez announced that she was filing for divorce from Anthony. Jennifer spent several seasons as a guest judge on American Idol. For her services as a judge, Jennifer was paid a cool $12 million per year. She has also recently starred in a series of television ads for the Italian automaker Fiat.
Jennifer Lopez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 24, 1969
Singer, Record producer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Actor, Songwriter, Music Video Director, Presenter, Dancer, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
123 lbs (56 kg)
Hispanic and Latino Americans
Puerto Ricans in the United States
J-Lo, Jennifer Lynn Lopez, J. Lo, Jennifer 'J-Lo' Lopez, Jennifer López, La Lopez, Lola, Jennifer Lynn Muñiz, Jenny from the Block, JLo
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Jennifer Lopez Earnings
Click to Expand
- An Unfinished Life$4,000,000
- Shall We Dance$14,000,000
- Jersey Girl$4,000,000
- Maid in Manhattan$12,000,000
- Angel Eyes$9,000,000
- The Wedding Planner$9,000,000
- The Cell$4,000,000
- Out of Sight$2,000,000
- U Turn$1,000,000
- Blood and Wine$250,000
- Money Train$200,000
- My Family$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinThe Sackler family didn't earn their $14 billion fortune from high finance, discovering oil or an internet IPO, they earned it from a very unlikely source: Oxycontin.
- He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?At just 27, Jon Carder sold his company for $10 million and retired. Three weeks later, he went back to work. But why, when he had enough money to never work again?
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.