Alex Rodriguez Net Worth
Alex Rodriguez net worth and salary: Alex Rodriguez is an American former professional baseball player and television analyst who has a net worth of $350 million. During his career Alex earned $441 million in baseball salary alone and signed several contracts were at the time the largest in sports history. At his peak he earned $33 million per year in salary. Alex Rodriguez played for the Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers but is mostly known for his time with the the New York Yankees. He played for the Yankees from 2004 until his retirement in 2017. As a boy, Alex's father gave him a plastic bat and rubber ball. Little A-Rod would practice his swing every chance he got. While living in Miami, Alex played baseball with friends every day until he became a part of a youth league baseball team.
Baseball soon became Alex's entire life. He joined the Boys and Girls Club where he led his team to a National title. Alex Rodriguez also played ball for his private school Westminster Christian. The school was known for having one of Florida's top baseball programs. Before Alex even graduated, he was attracting lots of attention from Major League scouts. Rodriguez was drafted by The Mariners and reported to spring training in February of 1994. He made his starting debut as shortstop on July 8th 1994. Alex was just the third 18 year old shortstop in baseball since 1900.
While with the Mariners, Alex Rodriguez broke many records and became the star player before leaving the team in 2000 for the Texas Rangers. Rodriguez's contract with The Rangers was the largest in sports history at the time, worth $252 million over 10 years. Rodriguez played for the rangers from 2001-2003. During this time he set many personal records despite the Rangers finishing last the AL Western division. A-Rod was the league MVP while still playing on a last place team. The Rangers would soon trad Alex to the New York Yankees, where he played for the remainder of his career. On August 5th 2013, Alex Rodriguez was suspended by major league baseball for 214 games for allegedly using performance enhancing drugs.
Alex was married to Cynthia Scurtis from 2002 until 2008. They had two children together. Alex began dating Jennifer Lopez in February 2017. In March 2019 A-Rod and J-Lo announced that they were engaged. As of this writing, Jennifer and Alex have a combined net worth of $750 million.
|Net Worth:||$350 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 27, 1975 (44 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)|
|Profession:||Baseball player, Actor, Athlete|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Alex Rodriguez Earnings
- New York Yankees (2013-14)$28,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$29,000,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$32,000,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$33,000,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$33,000,000
- New York Yankees (2008-09)$28,000,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$22,708,525
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$21,680,727
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$26,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$22,000,000
- Texas Rangers (2003-04)$22,000,000
- Texas Rangers (2002-03)$22,000,000
- Texas Rangers (2001-02)$22,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (2000-01)$4,362,500
- Seattle Mariners (1999-00)$3,112,500
- Seattle Mariners (1998-99)$2,162,500
- Seattle Mariners (1997-98)$1,062,500
- Seattle Mariners (1996-97)$442,334
- Seattle Mariners (1995-96)$442,333
- Seattle Mariners (1994-95)$442,333