Michelle Rodriguez net worth: Michelle Rodriguez is an American actress who has a net worth of $30 million. Simultaneously tough and sexy, Michelle Rodriguez worked as an extra in several films before winning the lead in the independent female boxing movie Girlfight (2000). Next, she performed action roles in big-budget blockbusters like 2001's The Fast and the Furious, as Vin Diesel's gear-head girlfriend, as well as in the 2002 horror-drama Resident Evil and 2003 thriller S.W.A.T. It was in 2005, when Rodriguez made her small-screen debut with a stint on ABC's hit series Lost as a cop with a murderous secret. Three years later she returned to the big-screen with her role in the 2008 drama Battle in Seattle, which was followed with her turns in Fast & Furious (2009), the critically acclaimed Avatar (2009), Machete (2010), Battle: Los Angeles (2011), Resident Evil: Retribution (2012), including her latest projects Fast and Furious 6 (2013), and Machete Kills (2013). Off-screen, Michelle Rodriguez has had some run-ins with the law, with various arrests for everything from assaulting to drunk driving. Apart from being a "bad" girl, Michelle loves to practice skating and sing karaoke.
Michelle Rodriguez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Rodriguez against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 12, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Puerto Rican people
Mayte Michelle Rodríguez, MRod, Michelle Rodríguez, Mayte Michelle Rodriguez
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.