Henry Winkler net worth and salary: Henry Winkler is an American actor, director, producer and author who has a net worth of $20 million. Henry Winkler is probably most famous for playing The Fonz on the sitcom "Happy Days". He has also made numerous appearances in films and television over the years. Born on October 30, 1945 in Manhattan, New York, Henry eared a bachelor's degree from Emerson College in 1967. He then went on to earn a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) from the Yale School of Drama in 1970. In October of 1973, Henry landed the role of Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli, "The Fonz", AKA "Fonzie", that would make him a household name. Happy Days aired 255 episodes over 11 seasons from 1974 – 1984. Outside of Happy Days, Henry has appeared in dozens of different television shows an movies. He may be more famous to younger audiences for his role as the bumbling lawyer Barry Zuckerkorn on "Arrested Development". One of Henry's biggest contributions to pop culture might be phrase "jumping the shark" which indicates when something has declined significantly in quality. The phrase is a reference to an episode of Happy Days where Fonzie literally jumped over a great white shark while water skiing. Outside of acting, Henry Winkler has written and released a series of children's books about a dyslexic 4th grade boy named Hank Zipzer. The books have become incredibly popular for kids around the country.
Henry Winkler Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Writer, Television Director, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Henry Franklin Winkler, Henry Franklin Winkler, OBE
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Henry Winkler Earnings
- Happy Days$50,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The WorldIf you build it, they will come. A voice in a cornfield told Kevin Costner to do it, and sure enough the people came. Sports team owners have been spending small fortunes to build it (stadiums) and sure enough, the people come.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?Russell Wilson was offered a contract more than 1,250% higher than his current deal, but he turned it down. Is he crazy or crazy smart?