Henry Winkler net worth and salary: Henry Winkler is an American actor, director, producer and author who has a net worth of $20 million. Henry Winkler is probably most famous for playing The Fonz on the sitcom "Happy Days". He has also made numerous appearances in films and television over the years. Born on October 30, 1945 in Manhattan, New York, Henry eared a bachelor's degree from Emerson College in 1967. He then went on to earn a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) from the Yale School of Drama in 1970. In October of 1973, Henry landed the role of Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli, "The Fonz", AKA "Fonzie", that would make him a household name. Happy Days aired 255 episodes over 11 seasons from 1974 – 1984. Outside of Happy Days, Henry has appeared in dozens of different television shows an movies. He may be more famous to younger audiences for his role as the bumbling lawyer Barry Zuckerkorn on "Arrested Development". One of Henry's biggest contributions to pop culture might be phrase "jumping the shark" which indicates when something has declined significantly in quality. The phrase is a reference to an episode of Happy Days where Fonzie literally jumped over a great white shark while water skiing. Outside of acting, Henry Winkler has written and released a series of children's books about a dyslexic 4th grade boy named Hank Zipzer. The books have become incredibly popular for kids around the country.
Henry Winkler Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Writer, Television Director, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Henry Franklin Winkler, Henry Franklin Winkler, OBE
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Henry Winkler Earnings
- Happy Days$50,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.