Jude Law net worth: Jude Law is an extremely successful English actor, film director and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Jude Law was born David Jude Heyworth in London, England on December 29, 1972. Law began his career in 1987 as a member of England's National Youth Music Theater and got his first TV role just two years later in 1989. A highly decorated actor, Jude Law received his first nomination for an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in 1999 for his performance in "The Talented Mr. Ripley". His performance for that same role was rewarded the next year when he won a BAFTA. In 2003, Law received a second Oscar nomination, this time for Best Actor, for his role in the movie "Cold Mountain". He has won awards for acting in Spain and in France and was even nominated for a Tony award in 1995 for Best Actor in the stage play "Indiscretions." Jude Law was named one of the top ten "bankable movies stars in Hollywood" in 2006. When not performing in films, Jude Law does lucrative TV commercials. He is also actively involved in a number of charities.
Jude Law Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 29, 1972 (42 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
David Jude Heyworth Law, David Jude Law
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Jude Law Earnings
Click to Expand
- Sherlock Holmes$9,000,000
- Cold Mountain$10,000,000
- The Talented Mr. Ripley$745,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.