Jude Law net worth: Jude Law is an extremely successful English actor, film director and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Jude Law was born David Jude Heyworth in London, England on December 29, 1972. Law began his career in 1987 as a member of England's National Youth Music Theater and got his first TV role just two years later in 1989. A highly decorated actor, Jude Law received his first nomination for an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in 1999 for his performance in "The Talented Mr. Ripley". His performance for that same role was rewarded the next year when he won a BAFTA. In 2003, Law received a second Oscar nomination, this time for Best Actor, for his role in the movie "Cold Mountain". He has won awards for acting in Spain and in France and was even nominated for a Tony award in 1995 for Best Actor in the stage play "Indiscretions." Jude Law was named one of the top ten "bankable movies stars in Hollywood" in 2006. When not performing in films, Jude Law does lucrative TV commercials. He is also actively involved in a number of charities.
Jude Law Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 29, 1972 (43 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
David Jude Heyworth Law, David Jude Law
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jude Law Earnings
Click to Expand
- Sherlock Holmes$9,000,000
- Cold Mountain$10,000,000
- The Talented Mr. Ripley$745,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.