Jude Law net worth: Jude Law is an extremely successful English actor, film director and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Jude Law was born David Jude Heyworth in London, England on December 29, 1972. Law began his career in 1987 as a member of England's National Youth Music Theater and got his first TV role just two years later in 1989. A highly decorated actor, Jude Law received his first nomination for an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in 1999 for his performance in "The Talented Mr. Ripley". His performance for that same role was rewarded the next year when he won a BAFTA. In 2003, Law received a second Oscar nomination, this time for Best Actor, for his role in the movie "Cold Mountain". He has won awards for acting in Spain and in France and was even nominated for a Tony award in 1995 for Best Actor in the stage play "Indiscretions." Jude Law was named one of the top ten "bankable movies stars in Hollywood" in 2006. When not performing in films, Jude Law does lucrative TV commercials. He is also actively involved in a number of charities.
Jude Law Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David Jude Heyworth Law, David Jude Law
Actor, Film Producer
Date of Birth
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
Jude Law Earnings
Click to Expand
- Sherlock Holmes$9,000,000
- Cold Mountain$10,000,000
- The Talented Mr. Ripley$745,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.Apparently Republic Presidential candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?