Connie Stevens net worth: Connie Stevens is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Connie Stevens was born Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia in Brooklyn, New York in August 1938. She joined the singing group The Fourmost with Tony Butala who later became one of The Lettermen. She moved to Los Angeles, CA with her father in 1953. At 16 Stevens joined singing group The Three Debs. After doing stand-in and extra work she was cast by Jerry Lewis in Rock-A-Bye Baby. She soon signed a contracted with Warner Brothers. From 1969 to 1963 she starred as Cricket Blake on the TV detective show Hawaiian Eye. Elvis Presley gave her a call and the two ended up dating. She released her debut album Concetta in 1958. From 1964 to 1965 she starred in the TV show Wendy and Me. Stevens also appeared in multiple episodes of The Love Boat and Starting from Scratch. She starred in the movies Grease 2 and Back to the Beach. In the 90s she started doing infomercials for make-up and skin-care products. She developed her own line of cosmetics called Forever Spring and opened her own day spa. In 2009 she directed the film Saving Grace B. Jones. She has been married twice and her daughter is Joely Fisher. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and was elected as secretary-treasurer of the Screen Actors' Guild in 2005.
Connie Stevens Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1938
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingolia, Concetta Anna Ingolia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingolia
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Connie Stevens Earnings
- Hawaiian Eye$300/week
- Young and Dangerous$600/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.