Connie Stevens net worth: Connie Stevens is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Connie Stevens was born Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia in Brooklyn, New York in August 1938. She joined the singing group The Fourmost with Tony Butala who later became one of The Lettermen. She moved to Los Angeles, CA with her father in 1953. At 16 Stevens joined singing group The Three Debs. After doing stand-in and extra work she was cast by Jerry Lewis in Rock-A-Bye Baby. She soon signed a contracted with Warner Brothers. From 1969 to 1963 she starred as Cricket Blake on the TV detective show Hawaiian Eye. Elvis Presley gave her a call and the two ended up dating. She released her debut album Concetta in 1958. From 1964 to 1965 she starred in the TV show Wendy and Me. Stevens also appeared in multiple episodes of The Love Boat and Starting from Scratch. She starred in the movies Grease 2 and Back to the Beach. In the 90s she started doing infomercials for make-up and skin-care products. She developed her own line of cosmetics called Forever Spring and opened her own day spa. In 2009 she directed the film Saving Grace B. Jones. She has been married twice and her daughter is Joely Fisher. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and was elected as secretary-treasurer of the Screen Actors' Guild in 2005.
Connie Stevens Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1938 (77 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingolia, Concetta Anna Ingolia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingolia
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Connie Stevens Earnings
- Hawaiian Eye$300/week
- Young and Dangerous$600/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.