Connie Stevens net worth: Connie Stevens is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Connie Stevens was born Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia in Brooklyn, New York in August 1938. She joined the singing group The Fourmost with Tony Butala who later became one of The Lettermen. She moved to Los Angeles, CA with her father in 1953. At 16 Stevens joined singing group The Three Debs. After doing stand-in and extra work she was cast by Jerry Lewis in Rock-A-Bye Baby. She soon signed a contracted with Warner Brothers. From 1969 to 1963 she starred as Cricket Blake on the TV detective show Hawaiian Eye. Elvis Presley gave her a call and the two ended up dating. She released her debut album Concetta in 1958. From 1964 to 1965 she starred in the TV show Wendy and Me. Stevens also appeared in multiple episodes of The Love Boat and Starting from Scratch. She starred in the movies Grease 2 and Back to the Beach. In the 90s she started doing infomercials for make-up and skin-care products. She developed her own line of cosmetics called Forever Spring and opened her own day spa. In 2009 she directed the film Saving Grace B. Jones. She has been married twice and her daughter is Joely Fisher. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and was elected as secretary-treasurer of the Screen Actors' Guild in 2005.
Connie Stevens Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1938 (77 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingolia, Concetta Anna Ingolia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingolia
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Connie Stevens Earnings
- Hawaiian Eye$300/week
- Young and Dangerous$600/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.