Connie Stevens net worth: Connie Stevens is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Connie Stevens was born Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia in Brooklyn, New York in August 1938. She joined the singing group The Fourmost with Tony Butala who later became one of The Lettermen. She moved to Los Angeles, CA with her father in 1953. At 16 Stevens joined singing group The Three Debs. After doing stand-in and extra work she was cast by Jerry Lewis in Rock-A-Bye Baby. She soon signed a contracted with Warner Brothers. From 1969 to 1963 she starred as Cricket Blake on the TV detective show Hawaiian Eye. Elvis Presley gave her a call and the two ended up dating. She released her debut album Concetta in 1958. From 1964 to 1965 she starred in the TV show Wendy and Me. Stevens also appeared in multiple episodes of The Love Boat and Starting from Scratch. She starred in the movies Grease 2 and Back to the Beach. In the 90s she started doing infomercials for make-up and skin-care products. She developed her own line of cosmetics called Forever Spring and opened her own day spa. In 2009 she directed the film Saving Grace B. Jones. She has been married twice and her daughter is Joely Fisher. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and was elected as secretary-treasurer of the Screen Actors' Guild in 2005.
Connie Stevens Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1938 (77 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingolia, Concetta Anna Ingolia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia, Concetta Rosalie Anna Ingolia
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This Yearon May 4, 2016
Connie Stevens Earnings
- Hawaiian Eye$300/week
- Young and Dangerous$600/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.