Lucille Ball net worth: Lucille Ball was an American comedienne, actress, model, and businesswoman who had a net worth of $40 million dollars. Lucille Ball was born in Jamestown, New York. Her childhood was very fractured, and she grew up living with her very strict, Puritanical grandparents. She began performing when she was twelve and quickly fell in love with the theater. She attended the John Murray Anderson School for the Dramatic Arts in New York while in her late teens, and then attempted to pursue a career in the New York theater scene. She did quite well initially, but her health failed her, and she was forced to stop acting for two years. After restarting her career in New York proved unsuccessful, she moved to Hollywood to focus on a movie career. She went on to star in a number of successful films, before producing and starring in "I Love Lucy", the television show that would bring her lasting fame. She passed away in 1989.
Lucille Ball Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1911
Comedian, Model, Actor, Television producer, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Lucille Désirée Ball, Diane Belmont, Technicolor Tessie, The First Lady of Television, Lucy, The Queen of Comedy, Lucille Ball Morton, Queen of the B movies, Lucille Desiree Ball, Lucy Ricardo
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality Showon Sep 3, 2015
Lucille Ball Earnings
Click to Expand
- Life with Lucy$150,000/episode
- Mame$250,00010% of profit
- Yours, Mine and Ours50% of profit
- A Guide for the Married Man$10,000/day
- The Lucy Show$15,000/episode
- The Danny Kaye Show with Lucille Ball$100,000
- The Long, Long Trailer$125,000
- I Love Lucy$3,500/episode
- The Magic Carpet$85,000
- Two Smart People$1,750/week
- The Big Street$3,500/week
- A Girl, a Guy, and a Gob$12,500
- Too Many Girls$1,500/week
- Dance, Girl, Dance$3,500/week
- Go Chase Yourself$2,000/week
- Don't Tell the Wife$2,000/week
- Top Hat$50/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...With a salary that gets her at least $900,000 every day she shows up to work, Judge Judy may be the smartest-working person in show business.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!