Lucille Ball net worth: Lucille Ball was an American comedienne, actress, model, and businesswoman who had a net worth of $40 million dollars. Lucille Ball was born in Jamestown, New York. Her childhood was very fractured, and she grew up living with her very strict, Puritanical grandparents. She began performing when she was twelve and quickly fell in love with the theater. She attended the John Murray Anderson School for the Dramatic Arts in New York while in her late teens, and then attempted to pursue a career in the New York theater scene. She did quite well initially, but her health failed her, and she was forced to stop acting for two years. After restarting her career in New York proved unsuccessful, she moved to Hollywood to focus on a movie career. She went on to star in a number of successful films, before producing and starring in "I Love Lucy", the television show that would bring her lasting fame. She passed away in 1989.
Lucille Ball Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1911 - Apr 26, 1989 (77 years old)
Comedian, Model, Actor, Television producer, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Lucille Désirée Ball, Diane Belmont, Technicolor Tessie, The First Lady of Television, Lucy, The Queen of Comedy, Lucille Ball Morton, Queen of the B movies, Lucille Desiree Ball, Lucy Ricardo
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Lucille Ball Earnings
Click to Expand
- Life with Lucy$150,000/episode
- Mame$250,00010% of profit
- Yours, Mine and Ours50% of profit
- A Guide for the Married Man$10,000/day
- The Lucy Show$15,000/episode
- The Danny Kaye Show with Lucille Ball$100,000
- The Long, Long Trailer$125,000
- I Love Lucy$3,500/episode
- The Magic Carpet$85,000
- Two Smart People$1,750/week
- The Big Street$3,500/week
- A Girl, a Guy, and a Gob$12,500
- Too Many Girls$1,500/week
- Dance, Girl, Dance$3,500/week
- Go Chase Yourself$2,000/week
- Don't Tell the Wife$2,000/week
- Top Hat$50/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?