Lucille Ball net worth: Lucille Ball was an American comedienne, actress, model, and businesswoman who had a net worth of $40 million dollars. Lucille Ball was born in Jamestown, New York. Her childhood was very fractured, and she grew up living with her very strict, Puritanical grandparents. She began performing when she was twelve and quickly fell in love with the theater. She attended the John Murray Anderson School for the Dramatic Arts in New York while in her late teens, and then attempted to pursue a career in the New York theater scene. She did quite well initially, but her health failed her, and she was forced to stop acting for two years. After restarting her career in New York proved unsuccessful, she moved to Hollywood to focus on a movie career. She went on to star in a number of successful films, before producing and starring in "I Love Lucy", the television show that would bring her lasting fame. She passed away in 1989.
Lucille Ball Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1911 - Apr 26, 1989 (77 years old)
Comedian, Model, Actor, Television producer, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Lucille Désirée Ball, Diane Belmont, Technicolor Tessie, The First Lady of Television, Lucy, The Queen of Comedy, Lucille Ball Morton, Queen of the B movies, Lucille Desiree Ball, Lucy Ricardo
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Retiring Will Cost Calvin Johnson A Bunch Of Moneyon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Lucille Ball Earnings
Click to Expand
- Life with Lucy$150,000/episode
- Mame$250,00010% of profit
- Yours, Mine and Ours50% of profit
- A Guide for the Married Man$10,000/day
- The Lucy Show$15,000/episode
- The Danny Kaye Show with Lucille Ball$100,000
- The Long, Long Trailer$125,000
- I Love Lucy$3,500/episode
- The Magic Carpet$85,000
- Two Smart People$1,750/week
- The Big Street$3,500/week
- A Girl, a Guy, and a Gob$12,500
- Too Many Girls$1,500/week
- Dance, Girl, Dance$3,500/week
- Go Chase Yourself$2,000/week
- Don't Tell the Wife$2,000/week
- Top Hat$50/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's EstateThe executors of Leona Helmsley's estate appear to have taken a lesson or two from the woman know as the Queen of Mean. You won't believe how much they are charging for their work on Helmsley's estate!