Cameron Diaz net worth: Cameron Diaz is a California born model and actress who has a net worth of $120 million. Cameron Diaz signed with Elite Model Management and began at the age of sixteen. After five years and many fashion campaigns (including Calvin Klein) and living abroad in such places as Japan, Australia and Paris, Diaz returned home to Southern California and despite having no experience with acting, she auditioned for and won the female lead starring opposite Jim Carrey in the 1994 film The Mask, which grossed $343.9 million in worldwide box office revenue. Diaz would hit big three years later with My Best Friend's Wedding, which grossed $299 million worldwide, and with the title role in There's Something About Mary, which grossed $369 million worldwide and garnered Diaz her first Golden Globe nomination. Further award nominations shortly followed for her role in Being John Malkovich, which was an instantaneous critical success. Diaz was featured in other successful films, such as Charlie's Angels (grossing $264 million worldwide), Vanilla Sky, for which Diaz also received four prestigious award nominations, and Academy-Award winning film Gangs of New York (grossing $193 million worldwide). Diaz provided the voice of Princess Fiona in the Shrek franchise, the second film, Shrek 2 grossing the highest at $919 million worldwide. Diaz earned $20 million for her role in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, the third actress to achieve this financial feat. Diaz received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2009.
Cameron Diaz Net Worth
Date of Birth
Model, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Cameron Michelle Diaz, Cami, Skeletor
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Cameron Diaz Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knight and Day$10,000,000
- Shrek Forever After$10,000,000
- What Happens in Vegas$10,000,000
- In Her Shoes$15,000,000
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$17,500,000
- The Sweetest Thing$15,000,000
- Vanilla Sky$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$12,000,000
- Any Given Sunday$500,000
- There's Something About Mary$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.