Cameron Diaz net worth: Cameron Diaz is a California born model and actress who has a net worth of $120 million. Cameron Diaz signed with Elite Model Management and began at the age of sixteen. After five years and many fashion campaigns (including Calvin Klein) and living abroad in such places as Japan, Australia and Paris, Diaz returned home to Southern California and despite having no experience with acting, she auditioned for and won the female lead starring opposite Jim Carrey in the 1994 film The Mask, which grossed $343.9 million in worldwide box office revenue. Diaz would hit big three years later with My Best Friend's Wedding, which grossed $299 million worldwide, and with the title role in There's Something About Mary, which grossed $369 million worldwide and garnered Diaz her first Golden Globe nomination. Further award nominations shortly followed for her role in Being John Malkovich, which was an instantaneous critical success. Diaz was featured in other successful films, such as Charlie's Angels (grossing $264 million worldwide), Vanilla Sky, for which Diaz also received four prestigious award nominations, and Academy-Award winning film Gangs of New York (grossing $193 million worldwide). Diaz provided the voice of Princess Fiona in the Shrek franchise, the second film, Shrek 2 grossing the highest at $919 million worldwide. Diaz earned $20 million for her role in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, the third actress to achieve this financial feat. Diaz received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2009.
Cameron Diaz Net Worth
Date of Birth
Model, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Cameron Michelle Diaz, Cami, Skeletor
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Cameron Diaz Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knight and Day$10,000,000
- Shrek Forever After$10,000,000
- What Happens in Vegas$10,000,000
- In Her Shoes$15,000,000
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$17,500,000
- The Sweetest Thing$15,000,000
- Vanilla Sky$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$12,000,000
- Any Given Sunday$500,000
- There's Something About Mary$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...