Cameron Diaz net worth: Cameron Diaz is a California born model and actress who has a net worth of $120 million. Cameron Diaz signed with Elite Model Management and began at the age of sixteen. After five years and many fashion campaigns (including Calvin Klein) and living abroad in such places as Japan, Australia and Paris, Diaz returned home to Southern California and despite having no experience with acting, she auditioned for and won the female lead starring opposite Jim Carrey in the 1994 film The Mask, which grossed $343.9 million in worldwide box office revenue. Diaz would hit big three years later with My Best Friend's Wedding, which grossed $299 million worldwide, and with the title role in There's Something About Mary, which grossed $369 million worldwide and garnered Diaz her first Golden Globe nomination. Further award nominations shortly followed for her role in Being John Malkovich, which was an instantaneous critical success. Diaz was featured in other successful films, such as Charlie's Angels (grossing $264 million worldwide), Vanilla Sky, for which Diaz also received four prestigious award nominations, and Academy-Award winning film Gangs of New York (grossing $193 million worldwide). Diaz provided the voice of Princess Fiona in the Shrek franchise, the second film, Shrek 2 grossing the highest at $919 million worldwide. Diaz earned $20 million for her role in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, the third actress to achieve this financial feat. Diaz received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2009.
Cameron Diaz Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Model, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Cameron Michelle Diaz, Cami, Skeletor
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Cameron Diaz Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knight and Day$10,000,000
- Shrek Forever After$10,000,000
- What Happens in Vegas$10,000,000
- In Her Shoes$15,000,000
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$17,500,000
- The Sweetest Thing$15,000,000
- Vanilla Sky$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$12,000,000
- Any Given Sunday$500,000
- There's Something About Mary$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...Despite what you may have heard in the news this week, Bono did NOT make $1.5 billion off Facebook. Here's what actually happened...
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.