Cameron Diaz net worth: Cameron Diaz is a California born model and actress who has a net worth of $120 million. Cameron Diaz signed with Elite Model Management and began at the age of sixteen. After five years and many fashion campaigns (including Calvin Klein) and living abroad in such places as Japan, Australia and Paris, Diaz returned home to Southern California and despite having no experience with acting, she auditioned for and won the female lead starring opposite Jim Carrey in the 1994 film The Mask, which grossed $343.9 million in worldwide box office revenue. Diaz would hit big three years later with My Best Friend's Wedding, which grossed $299 million worldwide, and with the title role in There's Something About Mary, which grossed $369 million worldwide and garnered Diaz her first Golden Globe nomination. Further award nominations shortly followed for her role in Being John Malkovich, which was an instantaneous critical success. Diaz was featured in other successful films, such as Charlie's Angels (grossing $264 million worldwide), Vanilla Sky, for which Diaz also received four prestigious award nominations, and Academy-Award winning film Gangs of New York (grossing $193 million worldwide). Diaz provided the voice of Princess Fiona in the Shrek franchise, the second film, Shrek 2 grossing the highest at $919 million worldwide. Diaz earned $20 million for her role in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, the third actress to achieve this financial feat. Diaz received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2009.
Cameron Diaz Net Worth
Date of Birth
Model, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Cameron Michelle Diaz, Cami, Skeletor
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Cameron Diaz Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knight and Day$10,000,000
- Shrek Forever After$10,000,000
- What Happens in Vegas$10,000,000
- In Her Shoes$15,000,000
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$17,500,000
- The Sweetest Thing$15,000,000
- Vanilla Sky$10,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$12,000,000
- Any Given Sunday$500,000
- There's Something About Mary$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?