Kourtney Kardashian net worth: Kourtney Kardashian is an American reality television star who has net worth of $25 million. Kourtney is best known for her appearances on the hit television series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but in recent years the Kardashian sisters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe have been able to parlay their television success into an expanding commercial empire that has made them quite wealthy. While the bulk of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's wealth comes from their reality duties, they have also been pulling down major cash from endorsements. Kourtney was born in Los Angeles, California on April 18, 1979. She has two younger sisters Kim and Khloé, and a younger brother Rob. She also has two half sisters, Kendall and Kylie. Kourtney first became known to reality-television audiences on the 2004 series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, on which she earned money for charity. In February 2007, a sex tape made by her sister Kim and Kim's former boyfriend Ray J in 2003 was leaked, which largely contributed to her rise in popularity. Later that year, Kourtney and her family were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The series proved successful for E!, the network on which it is broadcast, and lead to several spin-offs, including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, and Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Kourtney began dating Scott Disick in 2006, when they met at friend Joe Francis's house party in Mexico. The couple have had an on-again, off-again relationship, all throughout the filming of the show. Kourtney gave birth to their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. Mason's birth was filmed and aired during the 4th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. On July 8, 2012, Kourtney gave birth to their second child, daughter Penelope Scotland Disick and on December 14, 2014 to their third child, a son, Reign Aston Disick, on Mason's 5th birthday. In 2015, the couple announced that they were separating.
Kourtney Kardashian Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kourtney Kardashian against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1979 (36 years old)
Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Socialite, Businessperson, Fashion designer
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Kourtney Mary Kardashian, Kourtney, Tawanda, Gorgina, The Other One, Kourt, Shorty
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)on Oct 9, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per MonthJohn Frusciante, ex-guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, is in the middle of divorcing his wife Nicole, who wants an insane amount of money....