Kourtney Kardashian net worth: Kourtney Kardashian is an American reality television star who has net worth of $25 million. Kourtney is best known for her appearances on the hit television series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but in recent years the Kardashian sisters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe have been able to parlay their television success into an expanding commercial empire that has made them quite wealthy. While the bulk of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's wealth comes from their reality duties, they have also been pulling down major cash from endorsements. Kourtney was born in Los Angeles, California on April 18, 1979. She has two younger sisters Kim and Khloé, and a younger brother Rob. She also has two half sisters, Kendall and Kylie. Kourtney first became known to reality-television audiences on the 2004 series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, on which she earned money for charity. In February 2007, a sex tape made by her sister Kim and Kim's former boyfriend Ray J in 2003 was leaked, which largely contributed to her rise in popularity. Later that year, Kourtney and her family were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The series proved successful for E!, the network on which it is broadcast, and lead to several spin-offs, including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, and Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Kourtney began dating Scott Disick in 2006, when they met at friend Joe Francis's house party in Mexico. The couple have had an on-again, off-again relationship, all throughout the filming of the show. Kourtney gave birth to their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. Mason's birth was filmed and aired during the 4th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. On July 8, 2012, Kourtney gave birth to their second child, daughter Penelope Scotland Disick and on December 14, 2014 to their third child, a son, Reign Aston Disick, on Mason's 5th birthday. In 2015, the couple announced that they were separating.
Kourtney Kardashian Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kourtney Kardashian against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1979
Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Socialite, Businessperson, Fashion designer
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Kourtney Mary Kardashian, Kourtney, Tawanda, Gorgina, The Other One, Kourt, Shorty
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015The annual list of the world's highest paid film actresses is out and one thing is for sure: Jennifer Lawrence continues to be Hollywood's It Girl of the moment.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.