Kourtney Kardashian net worth: Kourtney Kardashian is an American reality television star who has net worth of $25 million. Kourtney is best known for her appearances on the hit television series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but in recent years the Kardashian sisters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe have been able to parlay their television success into an expanding commercial empire that has made them quite wealthy. While the bulk of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's wealth comes from their reality duties, they have also been pulling down major cash from endorsements. Kourtney was born in Los Angeles, California on April 18, 1979. She has two younger sisters Kim and Khloé, and a younger brother Rob. She also has two half sisters, Kendall and Kylie. Kourtney first became known to reality-television audiences on the 2004 series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, on which she earned money for charity. In February 2007, a sex tape made by her sister Kim and Kim's former boyfriend Ray J in 2003 was leaked, which largely contributed to her rise in popularity. Later that year, Kourtney and her family were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The series proved successful for E!, the network on which it is broadcast, and lead to several spin-offs, including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, and Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Kourtney began dating Scott Disick in 2006, when they met at friend Joe Francis's house party in Mexico. The couple have had an on-again, off-again relationship, all throughout the filming of the show. Kourtney gave birth to their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. Mason's birth was filmed and aired during the 4th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. On July 8, 2012, Kourtney gave birth to their second child, daughter Penelope Scotland Disick and on December 14, 2014 to their third child, a son, Reign Aston Disick, on Mason's 5th birthday. In 2015, the couple announced that they were separating.
Kourtney Kardashian Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kourtney Kardashian against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1979 (37 years old)
Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Socialite, Businessperson, Fashion designer
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Kourtney Mary Kardashian, Kourtney, Tawanda, Gorgina, The Other One, Kourt, Shorty
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy AmericansThe "American Dream" is alive and well, if you operate in the tech or hedge fund space…
- Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It InsteadAlicia Corning Clark passed away in February at the age of 79. She had no children, family, or friends. She did, however, have a $17 million fortune and three doormen at her Fifth Avenue apartment building she was fond of.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?