Lauren Bacall net worth: Lauren Bacall was an American actress who had net worth of $20 million dollars. Lauren Bacall was born in New York, New York, on September 16, 1924. Bacall, also known as Betty Joan Perske, began studying acting at the American Academy of Dramatic Art, while working as a model and theater usher. She made her Broadway debut in 1942. A year later, Nancy and Howard Hawkes spotted her work. The socialite and famous producer took her to Hollywood and groomed her into a starlet. They changed the way she dressed, walked, and talked, and by 1944, with her appearance in the film, "To Have and Have Not", she was already well on her way to becoming a celebrity. She appeared in a number of hit films throughout the late 40s and 50s, including "Dark Passage", "Young Man with a Horn", and "How to Marry a Millionaire". In 1996, she was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in "The Mirror Has Two Faces". She also appeared on Broadway multiple times throughout the 70s and 80s, winning Tony Awards for her work in "Applause" and "Woman of the Year". Bacall was married to Humphrey Bogart from 1945 – 1957 (until his death). She was then married to Jason Robards from 1961 to 1969. She was honored with an Honorary Academy Award in 2009. Lauren Bacall died on August 12, 2014 in New York City at the age of 89. She is survived by a son and a daughter from her marriage to Bogart and a son from her marriage to Robards.
Lauren Bacall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1924 (91 years old)
Model, Actor, Voice Actor, Author, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Betty Joan Perske, The Look, Betty, Betty Bacall, Betty Jean Perske, Baby
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Lauren Bacall Earnings
- The Shootist$50,000
- Two Guys from Milwaukee$5,000
- To Have and Have Not$125/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...