Lauren Bacall net worth: Lauren Bacall was an American actress who had net worth of $20 million dollars. Lauren Bacall was born in New York, New York, on September 16, 1924. Bacall, also known as Betty Joan Perske, began studying acting at the American Academy of Dramatic Art, while working as a model and theater usher. She made her Broadway debut in 1942. A year later, Nancy and Howard Hawkes spotted her work. The socialite and famous producer took her to Hollywood and groomed her into a starlet. They changed the way she dressed, walked, and talked, and by 1944, with her appearance in the film, "To Have and Have Not", she was already well on her way to becoming a celebrity. She appeared in a number of hit films throughout the late 40s and 50s, including "Dark Passage", "Young Man with a Horn", and "How to Marry a Millionaire". In 1996, she was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in "The Mirror Has Two Faces". She also appeared on Broadway multiple times throughout the 70s and 80s, winning Tony Awards for her work in "Applause" and "Woman of the Year". Bacall was married to Humphrey Bogart from 1945 – 1957 (until his death). She was then married to Jason Robards from 1961 to 1969. She was honored with an Honorary Academy Award in 2009. Lauren Bacall died on August 12, 2014 in New York City at the age of 89. She is survived by a son and a daughter from her marriage to Bogart and a son from her marriage to Robards.
Lauren Bacall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1924 (91 years old)
Model, Actor, Voice Actor, Author, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Betty Joan Perske, The Look, Betty, Betty Bacall, Betty Jean Perske, Baby
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Lauren Bacall Earnings
- The Shootist$50,000
- Two Guys from Milwaukee$5,000
- To Have and Have Not$125/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?