Lauren Bacall net worth: Lauren Bacall was an American actress who had net worth of $20 million dollars. Lauren Bacall was born in New York, New York, on September 16, 1924. Bacall, also known as Betty Joan Perske, began studying acting at the American Academy of Dramatic Art, while working as a model and theater usher. She made her Broadway debut in 1942. A year later, Nancy and Howard Hawkes spotted her work. The socialite and famous producer took her to Hollywood and groomed her into a starlet. They changed the way she dressed, walked, and talked, and by 1944, with her appearance in the film, "To Have and Have Not", she was already well on her way to becoming a celebrity. She appeared in a number of hit films throughout the late 40s and 50s, including "Dark Passage", "Young Man with a Horn", and "How to Marry a Millionaire". In 1996, she was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in "The Mirror Has Two Faces". She also appeared on Broadway multiple times throughout the 70s and 80s, winning Tony Awards for her work in "Applause" and "Woman of the Year". Bacall was married to Humphrey Bogart from 1945 – 1957 (until his death). She was then married to Jason Robards from 1961 to 1969. She was honored with an Honorary Academy Award in 2009. Lauren Bacall died on August 12, 2014 in New York City at the age of 89. She is survived by a son and a daughter from her marriage to Bogart and a son from her marriage to Robards.
Lauren Bacall Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1924
Model, Actor, Voice Actor, Author, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Betty Joan Perske, The Look, Betty, Betty Bacall, Betty Jean Perske, Baby
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Lauren Bacall Earnings
- The Shootist$50,000
- Two Guys from Milwaukee$5,000
- To Have and Have Not$125/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy MorganTracy Morgan just got married to longtime girlfriend Megan Wollover, and the wedding present is a stunning, sunny 22-room mansion.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.