Drew Barrymore net worth: Drew Barrymore is an American actress, director and producer who has a net worth of $125 million. She was born on February 22, 1975 in Culver City, California as Drew Blyth Barrymore and grew up in one of America's greatest acting families. She is the granddaughter of the legendary John Barrymore and the daughter of actress/model Jade Barrymore. She began her acting career while still a child with a role in the 1980 film, Altered States. The role that would make famous occurred when she appeared in the smash hit movie E.T. the Extraterrestrial. Fame at such a young age was not easy for Drew to handle. Barrymore struggled with drugs and alcohol while still young. She chronicled these experiences in her autobiography, Little Girl Lost. Once she sobered up and straightened out, she made a successful transition to adult roles, and in 1990 started her own production company, Flower Films. Drew Barrymore has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and serves as Ambassador against Hunger for the U.N World Food organization. She recently donated more than $1 million to this organization. Her performances have not gone unnoticed. She has received the Screen Actors Guild Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a TV miniseries for her role as Little Edie in Grey Gardens.
Drew Barrymore Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1975 (41 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Model, Film director, Screenwriter, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Drew Blyth Barrymore, D
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Drew Barrymore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Music and Lyrics$15,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$14,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Donnie Darko$500,000
- Charlie's Angels$9,000,000
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story$3,000,000
- Mad Love$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.