Drew Barrymore net worth: Drew Barrymore is an American actress, director and producer who has a net worth of $125 million. She was born on February 22, 1975 in Culver City, California as Drew Blyth Barrymore and grew up in one of America's greatest acting families. She is the granddaughter of the legendary John Barrymore and the daughter of actress/model Jade Barrymore. She began her acting career while still a child with a role in the 1980 film, Altered States. The role that would make famous occurred when she appeared in the smash hit movie E.T. the Extraterrestrial. Fame at such a young age was not easy for Drew to handle. Barrymore struggled with drugs and alcohol while still young. She chronicled these experiences in her autobiography, Little Girl Lost. Once she sobered up and straightened out, she made a successful transition to adult roles, and in 1990 started her own production company, Flower Films. Drew Barrymore has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and serves as Ambassador against Hunger for the U.N World Food organization. She recently donated more than $1 million to this organization. Her performances have not gone unnoticed. She has received the Screen Actors Guild Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a TV miniseries for her role as Little Edie in Grey Gardens.
Drew Barrymore Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Drew Blyth Barrymore, D
Actor, Television producer, Model, Film director, Screenwriter, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
Drew Barrymore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Music and Lyrics$15,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$14,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Donnie Darko$500,000
- Charlie's Angels$9,000,000
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story$3,000,000
- Mad Love$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)