Drew Barrymore net worth: Drew Barrymore is an American actress, director and producer who has a net worth of $125 million. She was born on February 22, 1975 in Culver City, California as Drew Blyth Barrymore and grew up in one of America's greatest acting families. She is the granddaughter of the legendary John Barrymore and the daughter of actress/model Jade Barrymore. She began her acting career while still a child with a role in the 1980 film, Altered States. The role that would make famous occurred when she appeared in the smash hit movie E.T. the Extraterrestrial. Fame at such a young age was not easy for Drew to handle. Barrymore struggled with drugs and alcohol while still young. She chronicled these experiences in her autobiography, Little Girl Lost. Once she sobered up and straightened out, she made a successful transition to adult roles, and in 1990 started her own production company, Flower Films. Drew Barrymore has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and serves as Ambassador against Hunger for the U.N World Food organization. She recently donated more than $1 million to this organization. Her performances have not gone unnoticed. She has received the Screen Actors Guild Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a TV miniseries for her role as Little Edie in Grey Gardens.
Drew Barrymore Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1975 (41 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Model, Film director, Screenwriter, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Drew Blyth Barrymore, D
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Drew Barrymore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Music and Lyrics$15,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$14,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Donnie Darko$500,000
- Charlie's Angels$9,000,000
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story$3,000,000
- Mad Love$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?