Drew Barrymore net worth: Drew Barrymore is an American actress, director and producer who has a net worth of $125 million. She was born on February 22, 1975 in Culver City, California as Drew Blyth Barrymore and grew up in one of America's greatest acting families. She is the granddaughter of the legendary John Barrymore and the daughter of actress/model Jade Barrymore. She began her acting career while still a child with a role in the 1980 film, Altered States. The role that would make famous occurred when she appeared in the smash hit movie E.T. the Extraterrestrial. Fame at such a young age was not easy for Drew to handle. Barrymore struggled with drugs and alcohol while still young. She chronicled these experiences in her autobiography, Little Girl Lost. Once she sobered up and straightened out, she made a successful transition to adult roles, and in 1990 started her own production company, Flower Films. Drew Barrymore has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and serves as Ambassador against Hunger for the U.N World Food organization. She recently donated more than $1 million to this organization. Her performances have not gone unnoticed. She has received the Screen Actors Guild Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a TV miniseries for her role as Little Edie in Grey Gardens.
Drew Barrymore Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1975
Actor, Television producer, Model, Film director, Screenwriter, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Drew Blyth Barrymore, D
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?on Sep 1, 2015
Drew Barrymore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Music and Lyrics$15,000,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$14,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Donnie Darko$500,000
- Charlie's Angels$9,000,000
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story$3,000,000
- Mad Love$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- 'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"Markus Persson bared his soul on Twitter over the weekend, and it might make you hope you never have to deal with becoming a billionaire.