Pharrell Williams net worth: Pharrell Williams is an extremely successful recording artist, producer, musician and fashion designer who has a net worth of $105 million. Pharrell Williams was born on April 5, 1973 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The oldest of three sons, Pharrell began his career in partnership with childhood friend, Chad Hugo when they established the production company The Neptunes to promote and sell the work of pop, hip-hop and R&B artists. Pharrell is also the lead vocalist and drummer for the rock band N.E.R.D. His debut single, Frontin' appeared in 2003; his debut album, In My Mind, hit the charts in 2006. He has also founded two clothing lines, Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear. In 2008, Pharrell Williams co-designed glasses and jewelry for Louis Vuitton. He has won a Grammy for Producer of the Year, a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album and a Grammy for Best Rap Song, "Money Maker." Pharrell Williams has received dozens of other nominations and awards. Continuously active, Pharrell Williams has many new plans on the drawing board or already in various stages of implementation. In 2014, Pharrell Williams won four Grammys, out of eight nominations. He won the Grammy for Producer of the Year, Album of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Group Performance.
Pharrell Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pharrell Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 5, 1973
Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Entrepreneur, Musician, Rapper, Artist, Fashion designer, Drummer, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Pharell, Pharrell, P. Williams, Williams, Pharrell, Pha-real, Lil' Skateboard P, P. Willy, N.E.R.D, Pharrell L. Williams, Sk8brd
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.