Pharrell Williams net worth: Pharrell Williams is an extremely successful recording artist, producer, musician and fashion designer who has a net worth of $150 million. Pharrell Williams was born on April 5, 1973 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The oldest of three sons, Pharrell began his career in partnership with childhood friend, Chad Hugo when they established the production company The Neptunes to promote and sell the work of pop, hip-hop and R&B artists. Pharrell is also the lead vocalist and drummer for the rock band N.E.R.D. His debut single, Frontin' appeared in 2003; his debut album, In My Mind, hit the charts in 2006. He has also founded two clothing lines, Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear. In 2008, Pharrell Williams co-designed glasses and jewelry for Louis Vuitton. He has won a Grammy for Producer of the Year, a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album and a Grammy for Best Rap Song, "Money Maker." Pharrell Williams has received dozens of other nominations and awards. Continuously active, Pharrell Williams has many new plans on the drawing board or already in various stages of implementation. In 2014, Pharrell Williams won four Grammys, out of eight nominations. He won the Grammy for Producer of the Year, Album of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Group Performance.
Pharrell Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pharrell Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 5, 1973 (43 years old)
Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Entrepreneur, Musician, Rapper, Artist, Fashion designer, Drummer, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Pharell, Pharrell, P. Williams, Williams, Pharrell, Pha-real, Lil' Skateboard P, P. Willy, N.E.R.D, Pharrell L. Williams, Sk8brd
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.