Pharrell Williams net worth: Pharrell Williams is an extremely successful recording artist, producer, musician and fashion designer who has a net worth of $105 million. Pharrell Williams was born on April 5, 1973 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The oldest of three sons, Pharrell began his career in partnership with childhood friend, Chad Hugo when they established the production company The Neptunes to promote and sell the work of pop, hip-hop and R&B artists. Pharrell is also the lead vocalist and drummer for the rock band N.E.R.D. His debut single, Frontin' appeared in 2003; his debut album, In My Mind, hit the charts in 2006. He has also founded two clothing lines, Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear. In 2008, Pharrell Williams co-designed glasses and jewelry for Louis Vuitton. He has won a Grammy for Producer of the Year, a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album and a Grammy for Best Rap Song, "Money Maker." Pharrell Williams has received dozens of other nominations and awards. Continuously active, Pharrell Williams has many new plans on the drawing board or already in various stages of implementation. In 2014, Pharrell Williams won four Grammys, out of eight nominations. He won the Grammy for Producer of the Year, Album of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Group Performance.
Pharrell Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pharrell Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 5, 1973 (42 years old)
Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Entrepreneur, Musician, Rapper, Artist, Fashion designer, Drummer, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Pharell, Pharrell, P. Williams, Williams, Pharrell, Pha-real, Lil' Skateboard P, P. Willy, N.E.R.D, Pharrell L. Williams, Sk8brd
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...