Shannen Doherty Net Worth and salary: Shannen Doherty is an American actress, producer, director and author who has a net worth of $10 million. Shannen Doherty is a Memphis-born television star who began acting as a kid with several short TV appearances before she was cast as Jenny Wilder in "Little House on the Prairie". Doherty took several roles throughout the '80s, appearing in "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" with Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt, "Our House", "Magnum, P.I." and "Heathers". She made her "Beverly Hills, 90210" debut in 1990 as Brenda Walsh. Doherty gained notoriety for her portrayal of Brenda, earning a Young Artist Award nomination and a spot on "E!"'s list of the Wicked Women of Prime Time. She left the show after four seasons, going on to act in several TV movies, "Mallrats" and "Charmed". During the 2000s, Doherty hosted a SyFy Channel show, had her own reality program on Oxygen and reappeared on a "Beverly Hills, 90210" reunion special. Doherty put her dancing skills to the test on the tenth season of "Dancing with the Stars" with Mark Ballas before she was eliminated in the second round. She married husband Kurt Iswarienko in 2011. She has been married twice before, most famously to Rick Solomon from 2002-2003.
Shannen Doherty Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Author, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Shannen Maria Doherty, Shando, Shannen Maria Iswarienko, Shannen Maria Hamilton, Shannen Maria Salomon
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Shannen Doherty Earnings
- Beverly Hills, 90210$17,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?