Shannen Doherty Net Worth and salary: Shannen Doherty is an American actress, producer, director and author who has a net worth of $10 million. Shannen Doherty is a Memphis-born television star who began acting as a kid with several short TV appearances before she was cast as Jenny Wilder in "Little House on the Prairie". Doherty took several roles throughout the '80s, appearing in "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" with Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt, "Our House", "Magnum, P.I." and "Heathers". She made her "Beverly Hills, 90210" debut in 1990 as Brenda Walsh. Doherty gained notoriety for her portrayal of Brenda, earning a Young Artist Award nomination and a spot on "E!"'s list of the Wicked Women of Prime Time. She left the show after four seasons, going on to act in several TV movies, "Mallrats" and "Charmed". During the 2000s, Doherty hosted a SyFy Channel show, had her own reality program on Oxygen and reappeared on a "Beverly Hills, 90210" reunion special. Doherty put her dancing skills to the test on the tenth season of "Dancing with the Stars" with Mark Ballas before she was eliminated in the second round. She married husband Kurt Iswarienko in 2011. She has been married twice before, most famously to Rick Solomon from 2002-2003.
Shannen Doherty Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Author, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Shannen Maria Doherty, Shando, Shannen Maria Iswarienko, Shannen Maria Hamilton, Shannen Maria Salomon
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Shannen Doherty Earnings
- Beverly Hills, 90210$17,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?