Shannen Doherty Net Worth and salary: Shannen Doherty is an American actress, producer, director and author who has a net worth of $10 million. Shannen Doherty is a Memphis-born television star who began acting as a kid with several short TV appearances before she was cast as Jenny Wilder in "Little House on the Prairie". Doherty took several roles throughout the '80s, appearing in "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" with Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt, "Our House", "Magnum, P.I." and "Heathers". She made her "Beverly Hills, 90210" debut in 1990 as Brenda Walsh. Doherty gained notoriety for her portrayal of Brenda, earning a Young Artist Award nomination and a spot on "E!"'s list of the Wicked Women of Prime Time. She left the show after four seasons, going on to act in several TV movies, "Mallrats" and "Charmed". During the 2000s, Doherty hosted a SyFy Channel show, had her own reality program on Oxygen and reappeared on a "Beverly Hills, 90210" reunion special. Doherty put her dancing skills to the test on the tenth season of "Dancing with the Stars" with Mark Ballas before she was eliminated in the second round. She married husband Kurt Iswarienko in 2011. She has been married twice before, most famously to Rick Solomon from 2002-2003.
Shannen Doherty Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Author, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Shannen Maria Doherty, Shando, Shannen Maria Iswarienko, Shannen Maria Hamilton, Shannen Maria Salomon
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Shannen Doherty Earnings
- Beverly Hills, 90210$17,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.