Sandra Oh net worth and salary: Sandra Oh is a Canadian born actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Sandra Oh earns a salary per episode of Grey's Anatomy of $350,000. Born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on July 20, 1971, Sandra Oh began studying acting and ballet before she had even started kindergarten. She continued to study ballet and acting throughout high school, and began playing the flute as well. She ultimately decided to turn down a journalism scholarship to Carleton University, and instead attended the National Theatre School of Canada, where she paid her own way. She began working almost immediately after graduating, beginning with a high-profile production of David Mamet's "Oleanna" in Ontario. Next, she won the role of Evelyn Lau, in "The Diary of Evelyn Lau", and then played Adrienne Clarkson in a television biography. She became a household name with her performance in the Canadian film, "Double Happiness", for which she received her first Genie Award. She received a second Genie for her work in the film, "Last Night". She is most widely recognized for her roles in the films, "Under the Tuscan Sun" and "Sideways", and for her Emmy-nominated work on "Grey's Anatomy", as Dr. Cristina Yang.
Sandra Oh Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Sandra Miju Oh, 오미주
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Sandra Oh Earnings
- Grey's Anatomy$125,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.