Sandra Oh net worth and salary: Sandra Oh is a Canadian born actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Sandra Oh earns a salary per episode of Grey's Anatomy of $350,000. Born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on July 20, 1971, Sandra Oh began studying acting and ballet before she had even started kindergarten. She continued to study ballet and acting throughout high school, and began playing the flute as well. She ultimately decided to turn down a journalism scholarship to Carleton University, and instead attended the National Theatre School of Canada, where she paid her own way. She began working almost immediately after graduating, beginning with a high-profile production of David Mamet's "Oleanna" in Ontario. Next, she won the role of Evelyn Lau, in "The Diary of Evelyn Lau", and then played Adrienne Clarkson in a television biography. She became a household name with her performance in the Canadian film, "Double Happiness", for which she received her first Genie Award. She received a second Genie for her work in the film, "Last Night". She is most widely recognized for her roles in the films, "Under the Tuscan Sun" and "Sideways", and for her Emmy-nominated work on "Grey's Anatomy", as Dr. Cristina Yang.
Sandra Oh Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Sandra Miju Oh, 오미주
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Sandra Oh Earnings
- Grey's Anatomy$125,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.