Sandra Oh net worth and salary: Sandra Oh is a Canadian born actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Sandra Oh earns a salary per episode of Grey's Anatomy of $350,000. Born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on July 20, 1971, Sandra Oh began studying acting and ballet before she had even started kindergarten. She continued to study ballet and acting throughout high school, and began playing the flute as well. She ultimately decided to turn down a journalism scholarship to Carleton University, and instead attended the National Theatre School of Canada, where she paid her own way. She began working almost immediately after graduating, beginning with a high-profile production of David Mamet's "Oleanna" in Ontario. Next, she won the role of Evelyn Lau, in "The Diary of Evelyn Lau", and then played Adrienne Clarkson in a television biography. She became a household name with her performance in the Canadian film, "Double Happiness", for which she received her first Genie Award. She received a second Genie for her work in the film, "Last Night". She is most widely recognized for her roles in the films, "Under the Tuscan Sun" and "Sideways", and for her Emmy-nominated work on "Grey's Anatomy", as Dr. Cristina Yang.
Sandra Oh Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1971
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Sandra Miju Oh, 오미주
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money Dealon Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Sandra Oh Earnings
- Grey's Anatomy$125,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?