Sandra Oh net worth and salary: Sandra Oh is a Canadian born actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Sandra Oh earns a salary per episode of Grey's Anatomy of $350,000. Born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on July 20, 1971, Sandra Oh began studying acting and ballet before she had even started kindergarten. She continued to study ballet and acting throughout high school, and began playing the flute as well. She ultimately decided to turn down a journalism scholarship to Carleton University, and instead attended the National Theatre School of Canada, where she paid her own way. She began working almost immediately after graduating, beginning with a high-profile production of David Mamet's "Oleanna" in Ontario. Next, she won the role of Evelyn Lau, in "The Diary of Evelyn Lau", and then played Adrienne Clarkson in a television biography. She became a household name with her performance in the Canadian film, "Double Happiness", for which she received her first Genie Award. She received a second Genie for her work in the film, "Last Night". She is most widely recognized for her roles in the films, "Under the Tuscan Sun" and "Sideways", and for her Emmy-nominated work on "Grey's Anatomy", as Dr. Cristina Yang.
Sandra Oh Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Sandra Miju Oh, 오미주
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Increased By $16.5 Billion In The Last Yearon Oct 2, 2015
Sandra Oh Earnings
- Grey's Anatomy$125,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billion50 years ago, four teachers at the University of Florida invented a little drink called Gatorade. That changed the sports world and made the teachers ENORMOUS fortunes...
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.