Michael Jai White net worth: Michael Jai White is an American actor and martial artist who has a net worth of $3.5 million dollars. Michael Jai White was born in Brooklyn, New York in November 1967. He holds black belts in seven different styles of martial arts and started training at eight years old. He is a former teacher. His first major role came as Mike Tyson in the 1995 HBO film Tyson. He played the title character in 1997's Spawn. This made White the first African American to play a major comic book superhero in a major motion picture. He was nominated for a Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Best Male Newcomer. He starred with Jean-Claude Van Damme in Universal Soldier: The Return and Steven Seagal in Exit Wounds. White starred in the 2003 music video "I Know What You Want" by Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey and has since appeared in videos by Tony Braxton and Nicki Minaj. He has done some voice work including for the Justice League. In 2007 he starred in Why Did I Get Married?. He played Gambol in The Dark Knight. Michael directed and starred in Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown in 2011. He has been nominated for two Black Reel Awards and two Image Awards. He married Courtney Chatman in 2005 and the couple has a daughter together. White has a son from a previous relationship.
Michael Jai White Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Jai White against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Michael Jai White
Date of Birth
Nov 10, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Martial Artist, Screenwriter, Television producer, Stunt Performer, Film Producer, Teacher
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Michael White, Michael J. White, Michael Jay White
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.