Megan Mullally Net Worth – Megan Mullally is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $15 million. Megan Mullally was born in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, and was heavily involved in ballet growing up. She studied English lit and Art History at Northwestern University in Illinois, where she became a known name in the Chicago theater scene. Mullally moved to California during the '80s with her first TV role coming in "The Ellen Burstyn Show". She made appearances on a handful of shows, including "Frasier", "Mad About You", "Seinfeld", "Caroline in the City" and "Just Shoot Me!". Mullally scored a pivotal role in "Murder, She Wrote" and went on to earn the part of Karen Walker on the hit series "Will & Grace". She is a two-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on the show. Mullally has hosted several TV shows, including her own talk show and "Saturday Night Live". Other TV credits include "Parks and Recreation", "Party Down", "Childrens Hospital", "Happy Endings" and "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List". Mullally has been part of several Broadway productions and is in a band, Supreme Music Program, with three album credits. She has been married to her second husband, actor Nick Offerman, since 2003. She once admitted to being bisexual in a 1999 interview, but later said she isn't "as bisexual as people have wanted me to be. I am married to a man, we've been together for 10 years".
Megan Mullally Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 12, 1958 (57 years old)
Singer, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Megan Mullally Earnings
- Will & Grace$80,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.