Megan Mullally Net Worth – Megan Mullally is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $15 million. Megan Mullally was born in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, and was heavily involved in ballet growing up. She studied English lit and Art History at Northwestern University in Illinois, where she became a known name in the Chicago theater scene. Mullally moved to California during the '80s with her first TV role coming in "The Ellen Burstyn Show". She made appearances on a handful of shows, including "Frasier", "Mad About You", "Seinfeld", "Caroline in the City" and "Just Shoot Me!". Mullally scored a pivotal role in "Murder, She Wrote" and went on to earn the part of Karen Walker on the hit series "Will & Grace". She is a two-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on the show. Mullally has hosted several TV shows, including her own talk show and "Saturday Night Live". Other TV credits include "Parks and Recreation", "Party Down", "Childrens Hospital", "Happy Endings" and "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List". Mullally has been part of several Broadway productions and is in a band, Supreme Music Program, with three album credits. She has been married to her second husband, actor Nick Offerman, since 2003. She once admitted to being bisexual in a 1999 interview, but later said she isn't "as bisexual as people have wanted me to be. I am married to a man, we've been together for 10 years".
Megan Mullally Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 12, 1958 (57 years old)
Singer, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Megan Mullally Earnings
- Will & Grace$80,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.