Megan Mullally Net Worth – Megan Mullally is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $15 million. Megan Mullally was born in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, and was heavily involved in ballet growing up. She studied English lit and Art History at Northwestern University in Illinois, where she became a known name in the Chicago theater scene. Mullally moved to California during the '80s with her first TV role coming in "The Ellen Burstyn Show". She made appearances on a handful of shows, including "Frasier", "Mad About You", "Seinfeld", "Caroline in the City" and "Just Shoot Me!". Mullally scored a pivotal role in "Murder, She Wrote" and went on to earn the part of Karen Walker on the hit series "Will & Grace". She is a two-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on the show. Mullally has hosted several TV shows, including her own talk show and "Saturday Night Live". Other TV credits include "Parks and Recreation", "Party Down", "Childrens Hospital", "Happy Endings" and "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List". Mullally has been part of several Broadway productions and is in a band, Supreme Music Program, with three album credits. She has been married to her second husband, actor Nick Offerman, since 2003. She once admitted to being bisexual in a 1999 interview, but later said she isn't "as bisexual as people have wanted me to be. I am married to a man, we've been together for 10 years".
Megan Mullally Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Singer, Actor, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Swedish Model Launches $850 Million Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Wall Street Financieron Jun 19, 2015
Megan Mullally Earnings
- Will & Grace$80,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.