Maggie Gyllenhaal net worth: Maggie Gyllenhalls is an American stage and screen actress who has an estimated net worth of has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Maggie Gyllenhaal was born in New York City in 1977. She She is the daughter of director Stephen Gyllenhaal and screenwriter Naomi Foner and the older sister of actor Jake Gyllenhaal. She made her stage debut in made her theatrical debut in the Berkeley Repertory Theatre production of "Closer" in 2000. Maggie Gyllenhaal's first major role was in 2001's "Donnie Darko" and her breakthrough role was in 2002's sadomasochistic romance, "Secretary"alongside James Spader for which she garnered a Golden Globe nomination. She has appeared in more than 25 films including "Cecil B. Demented", "Riding in Cars With Boys", "Happy Endings", "Trust the Stranger", "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind", "Adaptation", "40 Days and 40 Nights", "Mona Lisa Smile", "Stranger Than Fiction", "Sherrybaby", "Paris Je T'aime", "World Trade Center", "The Dark Knight", "Crazy Heart", "White House Down", "Won't Back Down", "Away We Go", and "Nanny McPhee Returns". Like her parents, Maggie is a politically active Democrat. Maggie Gyllenhaal is married to the actor Peter Sarsgaard who is a close friend of her brother Jake. The couple has two daughters.
Maggie Gyllenhaal Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maggie Gyllenhaal against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 16, 1977
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Margaret Ruth "Maggie" Gyllenhaal, Margaret Ruth Gyllenhaal, Maggie
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
Maggie Gyllenhaal Earnings
- World Trade Center$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.