Maggie Gyllenhaal net worth: Maggie Gyllenhalls is an American stage and screen actress who has an estimated net worth of has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Maggie Gyllenhaal was born in New York City in 1977. She She is the daughter of director Stephen Gyllenhaal and screenwriter Naomi Foner and the older sister of actor Jake Gyllenhaal. She made her stage debut in made her theatrical debut in the Berkeley Repertory Theatre production of "Closer" in 2000. Maggie Gyllenhaal's first major role was in 2001's "Donnie Darko" and her breakthrough role was in 2002's sadomasochistic romance, "Secretary"alongside James Spader for which she garnered a Golden Globe nomination. She has appeared in more than 25 films including "Cecil B. Demented", "Riding in Cars With Boys", "Happy Endings", "Trust the Stranger", "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind", "Adaptation", "40 Days and 40 Nights", "Mona Lisa Smile", "Stranger Than Fiction", "Sherrybaby", "Paris Je T'aime", "World Trade Center", "The Dark Knight", "Crazy Heart", "White House Down", "Won't Back Down", "Away We Go", and "Nanny McPhee Returns". Like her parents, Maggie is a politically active Democrat. Maggie Gyllenhaal is married to the actor Peter Sarsgaard who is a close friend of her brother Jake. The couple has two daughters.
Maggie Gyllenhaal Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 16, 1977
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Margaret Ruth "Maggie" Gyllenhaal, Margaret Ruth Gyllenhaal, Maggie
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World - Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Maggie Gyllenhaal Earnings
- World Trade Center$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World - Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?