Mariska Hargitay net worth and salary: Mariska Hargitay is an American actress who has a net worth of $45 million and salary of $400,000 per episode. Mariska Hargitay is most famous for playing the role of Olivia Benson, a New York City detective who investigates sex crimes on the television drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Mariska Hargitay was born in Los Angeles, California, she began acting in high school and was crowned Miss Beverly Hills USA in the early 80s. She left college early and joined the Groundlings improv group in Los Angeles, and then began appearing in smaller roles on television. By the late 80s, she had begun to earn guest starring roles on such series as "Falcon Crest", "Tequila & Bonetti", "Seinfeld", and "ER". In 1999, she was cast in the role that would make her a star, as Olivia Benson on "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit". She has appeared in all 13 seasons of the series, with a brief break during Season 6 to give birth. She has been nominated for eight Emmy Awards, six Screen Actors' Guild Awards, and two Golden Globe Awards. She has won one Emmy and one Golden Globe, among multiple other honors.
Mariska Hargitay Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 23, 1964
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.721 m)
Mariska Magdolna Hargitay, Mariska Magdolina Hargitay, Marishka Hargitay, Bubbles, Marish, Maria, Mariska Hermann
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A Jeton Jul 26, 2015
Mariska Hargitay Earnings
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit$350,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.