Diamond Dallas Page net worth: Diamond Dallas Page is a retired American professional wrestler who has a net worth of $8 million. Diamond Dallas Page, also known as Page Joseph Falkenberg, was born in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. He was a star basketball player throughout high school, and started his wrestling career very soon after graduating. However, his initial experience was not pleasant, and he left the world of wrestling. He began working as a wrestling manager in the late 80s, and went on to manage the Fabulous Freebirds, and the his own stable known as the Diamond Mine for World Championship Wrestling, throughout the early 90s. He also began wrestling himself, and by the mid-90s, had established himself as a popular character, with his signature move called, The Diamond Cutter. He would go on to wrestle successfully on multiple circuits until 2009, when he chose to retire. He has since made the occasional special appearance, and has developed a series of videos and books called "Yoga for Regular Guys".
Diamond Dallas Page Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Diamond Dallas Page against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Diamond Dallas Page
Date of Birth
Apr 5, 1956 (59 years old)
Wrestler, Actor, Fitness professional
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
248 lbs (112.5 kg)
Page Falkenberg, Page Joseph Falkinburg, 'Diamond' Dallas Page, DDP, Page Joseph Falkinburg, Jr, The King of Badda-Bing, Page Falkinburg, Page Joseph Falkinberg, Dallas Page, Page Joseph Falkenberg
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...