Diamond Dallas Page net worth: Diamond Dallas Page is a retired American professional wrestler who has a net worth of $8 million. Diamond Dallas Page, also known as Page Joseph Falkenberg, was born in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. He was a star basketball player throughout high school, and started his wrestling career very soon after graduating. However, his initial experience was not pleasant, and he left the world of wrestling. He began working as a wrestling manager in the late 80s, and went on to manage the Fabulous Freebirds, and the his own stable known as the Diamond Mine for World Championship Wrestling, throughout the early 90s. He also began wrestling himself, and by the mid-90s, had established himself as a popular character, with his signature move called, The Diamond Cutter. He would go on to wrestle successfully on multiple circuits until 2009, when he chose to retire. He has since made the occasional special appearance, and has developed a series of videos and books called "Yoga for Regular Guys".
Diamond Dallas Page Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Diamond Dallas Page against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Diamond Dallas Page
Date of Birth
Apr 5, 1956
Wrestler, Actor, Fitness professional
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
248 lbs (112.5 kg)
Page Falkenberg, Page Joseph Falkinburg, 'Diamond' Dallas Page, DDP, Page Joseph Falkinburg, Jr, The King of Badda-Bing, Page Falkinburg, Page Joseph Falkinberg, Dallas Page, Page Joseph Falkenberg
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.