Kevin Love Net Worth: Kevin Love is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $44 million. Kevin Love was born September 7, 1988 in Santa Monica, California. He is the son of 1970s NBA forward Stan Love and now plays for Minnesota Timberwolves. Kevin Love attended Lake Oswego High School in Lake Oswego, Oregon where he was ranked as one of the top players in the nation from the class of 2007. He went on to play for the Southern California All-Stars, who compiled an unprecedented 45-0 record with Kevin Love, who amassed four MVP awards along the way. Love played one season of college basketball for the UCLA Bruins and led the team to a Final Four appearance in the 2008 NCAA Tournament. He was named the Pac-10 Conference Player of the Year and consensus First Team All-American following the season. After a three-year hiatus from basketball, he entered the 2008 NBA Draft and was chosen fifth overall by the Memphis Grizzlies, and was traded to the Timberwolves on draft night for the third overall selection, O. J. Mayo, in an eight-player deal. Love was also a member of the gold medal-winning United States men's national basketball team at the 2010 FIBA World Championship and the 2012 Summer Olympics. Kevin Love took part in an NBA Cares for St. Jude's Medical Hospital for Children as well as Rookie Relief Program and not only helped with raising money but also visited the children. He regularly donates to a foundation started by the Witschen family in honor of their son Dylan, whom Love met at St. Jude's and began an instantaneous friendship. Kevin Love is also the cousin of the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson, the late Carl Wilson, the late Dennis Wilson and the nephew of Beach Boys singer Mike Love. His aunt is Kathleen McCartney (now Kathleen Hearst), winner of the women's Ironman triathlon in February 1982.
Kevin Love Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 7, 1988
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
243 lbs (110.2 kg)
Kevin Wesley Love
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Kevin Love Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2012-13)$13,668,750
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2011-12)$4,609,701
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2010-11)$3,638,280
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2009-10)$3,401,040
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2008-09)$3,163,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.