Kevin Love Net Worth: Kevin Love is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $44 million. Kevin Love was born September 7, 1988 in Santa Monica, California. He is the son of 1970s NBA forward Stan Love and now plays for Minnesota Timberwolves. Kevin Love attended Lake Oswego High School in Lake Oswego, Oregon where he was ranked as one of the top players in the nation from the class of 2007. He went on to play for the Southern California All-Stars, who compiled an unprecedented 45-0 record with Kevin Love, who amassed four MVP awards along the way. Love played one season of college basketball for the UCLA Bruins and led the team to a Final Four appearance in the 2008 NCAA Tournament. He was named the Pac-10 Conference Player of the Year and consensus First Team All-American following the season. After a three-year hiatus from basketball, he entered the 2008 NBA Draft and was chosen fifth overall by the Memphis Grizzlies, and was traded to the Timberwolves on draft night for the third overall selection, O. J. Mayo, in an eight-player deal. Love was also a member of the gold medal-winning United States men's national basketball team at the 2010 FIBA World Championship and the 2012 Summer Olympics. Kevin Love took part in an NBA Cares for St. Jude's Medical Hospital for Children as well as Rookie Relief Program and not only helped with raising money but also visited the children. He regularly donates to a foundation started by the Witschen family in honor of their son Dylan, whom Love met at St. Jude's and began an instantaneous friendship. Kevin Love is also the cousin of the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson, the late Carl Wilson, the late Dennis Wilson and the nephew of Beach Boys singer Mike Love. His aunt is Kathleen McCartney (now Kathleen Hearst), winner of the women's Ironman triathlon in February 1982.
Kevin Love Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 7, 1988
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
243 lbs (110.2 kg)
Kevin Wesley Love
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World - Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Kevin Love Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2012-13)$13,668,750
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2011-12)$4,609,701
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2010-11)$3,638,280
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2009-10)$3,401,040
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2008-09)$3,163,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World - Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?