Tim Daly net worth: Tim Daly is an American stage, screen and voice actor, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Tim Daly has earned his net worth primarily from his role as the character known as Joe Hackett on the NBC sitcom Wings. He also appeared as J.T. Dolan on the American television sitcom The Sopranos. Daly is the voice of Clark Kent/Superman in the animated series of the same name. Daly was born on March 1, 1956 in New York, New York. Tim is of Irish American descent and is the son of actors James Daly and Hope Newell. He has a sister named Tyne Daly who is also an actress. Tim played the role of Pete Wilder on ABC's Private Practice. Private Practice debuted on September 26, 207 as a spin-off of another medical drama Grey's Anatomy. He was married to actress Amy Van Nostrand from September 18, 1982 until 2010 and the couple shares two children. Their son Sam who was born in 1984 and their daughter who was born on 1989. He is well-known for his non-profit work as an activist in several liberal political and social causes such as his 2004 involvement with the Democratic Party romoting John Kerry for President. In June of 2008 he was named the ambassador for Lee National Denim Day along with Chandra Wilson.
Tim Daly Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1956 (60 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television Director, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Tim Daly, James Timothy "Tim" Daly, James Timothy Daly, Timothy Daly
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Tim Daly Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.