Tim Daly net worth: Tim Daly is an American stage, screen and voice actor, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Tim Daly has earned his net worth primarily from his role as the character known as Joe Hackett on the NBC sitcom Wings. He also appeared as J.T. Dolan on the American television sitcom The Sopranos. Daly is the voice of Clark Kent/Superman in the animated series of the same name. Daly was born on March 1, 1956 in New York, New York. Tim is of Irish American descent and is the son of actors James Daly and Hope Newell. He has a sister named Tyne Daly who is also an actress. Tim played the role of Pete Wilder on ABC's Private Practice. Private Practice debuted on September 26, 207 as a spin-off of another medical drama Grey's Anatomy. He was married to actress Amy Van Nostrand from September 18, 1982 until 2010 and the couple shares two children. Their son Sam who was born in 1984 and their daughter who was born on 1989. He is well-known for his non-profit work as an activist in several liberal political and social causes such as his 2004 involvement with the Democratic Party romoting John Kerry for President. In June of 2008 he was named the ambassador for Lee National Denim Day along with Chandra Wilson.
Tim Daly Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1956
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television Director, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Tim Daly, James Timothy "Tim" Daly, James Timothy Daly, Timothy Daly
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...on Sep 3, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tim Daly Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.