Tim Daly net worth: Tim Daly is an American stage, screen and voice actor, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Tim Daly has earned his net worth primarily from his role as the character known as Joe Hackett on the NBC sitcom Wings. He also appeared as J.T. Dolan on the American television sitcom The Sopranos. Daly is the voice of Clark Kent/Superman in the animated series of the same name. Daly was born on March 1, 1956 in New York, New York. Tim is of Irish American descent and is the son of actors James Daly and Hope Newell. He has a sister named Tyne Daly who is also an actress. Tim played the role of Pete Wilder on ABC's Private Practice. Private Practice debuted on September 26, 207 as a spin-off of another medical drama Grey's Anatomy. He was married to actress Amy Van Nostrand from September 18, 1982 until 2010 and the couple shares two children. Their son Sam who was born in 1984 and their daughter who was born on 1989. He is well-known for his non-profit work as an activist in several liberal political and social causes such as his 2004 involvement with the Democratic Party romoting John Kerry for President. In June of 2008 he was named the ambassador for Lee National Denim Day along with Chandra Wilson.
Tim Daly Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1956
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television Director, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Tim Daly, James Timothy "Tim" Daly, James Timothy Daly, Timothy Daly
These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of Moneyon Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)on Jul 7, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
Tim Daly Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, tested, modified, and stopped their cars so let's take a closer look.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!