Tim Daly net worth: Tim Daly is an American stage, screen and voice actor, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Tim Daly has earned his net worth primarily from his role as the character known as Joe Hackett on the NBC sitcom Wings. He also appeared as J.T. Dolan on the American television sitcom The Sopranos. Daly is the voice of Clark Kent/Superman in the animated series of the same name. Daly was born on March 1, 1956 in New York, New York. Tim is of Irish American descent and is the son of actors James Daly and Hope Newell. He has a sister named Tyne Daly who is also an actress. Tim played the role of Pete Wilder on ABC's Private Practice. Private Practice debuted on September 26, 207 as a spin-off of another medical drama Grey's Anatomy. He was married to actress Amy Van Nostrand from September 18, 1982 until 2010 and the couple shares two children. Their son Sam who was born in 1984 and their daughter who was born on 1989. He is well-known for his non-profit work as an activist in several liberal political and social causes such as his 2004 involvement with the Democratic Party romoting John Kerry for President. In June of 2008 he was named the ambassador for Lee National Denim Day along with Chandra Wilson.
Tim Daly Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1956 (60 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television Director, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Tim Daly, James Timothy "Tim" Daly, James Timothy Daly, Timothy Daly
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Tim Daly Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.