Sigourney Weaver Net Worth: Sigourney Weaver is an American actress who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Over the course of a career, Sigourney Weaver has starred in such hits as the "Alien" franchise, "Gorillas in the Mist", and the international blockbuster, "Avatar". She has been nominated for three Academy Awards and has won multiple Golden Globe and BAFTA Awards. She was born Susan Alexandra Weaver on October 8, 1949, in Manhattan, New York City New York. Weaver rose to fame with Ridley Scott's movie Alien playing the role of Ellen Ripley. She got the chance to reprise the role four times. Alien Resurrection was the fourth time for Susan to play Ellen again getting the attention of many film critics. She followed up the Alien's success with two Ghostbusters movies of the 80s, the critical hit The Year of Living Dangerously (1982), Gorillas in the Mist (1988), Working Girl (1988), as well as playing Grace Augustine in Avatar (2009). Weaver went on to receive nods from critics and audiences for her manifold contributions to the science fiction film history gaining the nickname of "The Sci-Fi Queen". In her three decade long career, she has won three Oscars along with numerous Emmy Awards, Drama Desk Awards and Tony Award nominations. In addition to the above, Sigourney Weaver owns a New York based production company, Goat Cay Productions, which is working to introduce new voices from the theater into the film industry. Off the screen, she holds a degree from both Stanford University and Yale University.
Sigourney Weaver Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 8, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
The Actress's Actress, The Sci-Fi Queen, Susan Alexandra Weaverová, Susan Alexandra Weaver
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!on May 20, 2016
French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!on May 21, 2016
Sigourney Weaver Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Village$2,000,000
- Alien: Resurrection$11,000,000
- Annie Hall$50
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?
- Gates Foundation Dumps Stake in BP OilThe Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has sold all of its holdings in oil giant BP. Is the philanthropy protecting the health of the planet or the health of its portfolio?