Nicole Ari Parker is an American actress and model who has a net worth of $5 million. Nicole Ari Parker earned her net worth from many acting roles, most notably as attorney Teri Joseph on TV series Soul Food. Soul Food aired on Showtime from June 28, 2000 to May 26, 2004. Nicole was born on October 7, 1970 in Baltimore, Maryland. She is the only child of Susan Parker, a health care professional, and Donald Parker a dentist. At 17, Parker won "Best Actress" as part of Maryland's high school acting competition. Parker also attended the Washington Ballet Company and later she graduated with an acting degree from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. She was briefly married to actor Joseph Falasca and has been married to Soul Food co-star Boris Kodjoe since 2005. They have two children. Some of Nicole's movie roles included Blue Streak, Remember the Titans, Kings Ransom, Pastor Brown and most recently 35 and Ticking.
Nicole Ari Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Nicole Ari Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Nicole Ari Parker
Date of Birth
Oct 7, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Nicole Ari Parker Kodjoe, Nicole Parker, Nikki Kodjoe, Nicole Ari Ofuatye-Kodjoe
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.