Jeffrey Dean Morgan net worth: Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million. Jeffrey Dean Morgan was born on April 22, 1966 in Seattle, Washington and he attended Ben Franklin Elementary School, Rose Hill Junior High and Lake Washington High School where he played basketball. Most of Morgan's acting work has been in television. In fact he is best known for his roles as Denny Duquette in "Grey's Anatomy", John Winchester on "Supernatural", and as Ike Evans in "Magic City". His best known film role is as The Comedian in the 2009's "Watchmen". Morgan was one of the leads in the mid-1990s television series "The Burning Zone". He has been a guest star on a number of television shows, including "ER", "Jag", "Walker, Texas Ranger", "Angel", Supernatural", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigations", "Sliders", "The O.C.", and "Monk". In 2005 and 2006 Morgan appeared in three television series simultaneously, "Supernatural", "Grey's Anatomy", and as Judah Botwin on "Weeds". Morgan's three roles are notable in that all three of the characters are now deceased, two of whom died onscreen. Morgan has appeared in a number of films including "P.S. I Love You", "The Accidental Husband", "Taking Woodstock", "The Resident", "Days of Wrath", and "Shanghai".
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jeffrey Dean Morgan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Date of Birth
Jul 22, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
LeBron Versus Dr. Dre: The Race To Billionaire Statuson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.