Holly Hunter net worth and salary: Holly Hunter is an American actress who has a net worth of $14 million dollars and salary per episode of $145 thousand. Born in Conyers, Georgia, Holly Hunter graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a degree in Drama. She began her professional career appearing in theater productions in the Pittsburgh area, and then moved to New York City. In New York, she got her big break after being stuck in an elevator with playwright Beth Henley, who went on to cast her in "Crimes of the Heart" on Broadway, and "The Miss Firecracker Contest" Off-Broadway. She made her on-camera debut in the 1981 film, "The Burning", and within a few years, she had established herself as an actress of note. Her 1987 performance in "Broadcast News" made her both a critical darling and a household name. From there, she went on to award-winning performances on film and television in such projects as, "The Piano" (Oscar for Best Actress) "The Firm", "Living Out Loud", "O Brother, Where Art Thou?", "Thirteen", "Harlan County War", and "Saving Grace".
Holly Hunter Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Holly P. Hunter
Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
You Won't Believe The Salaries Of The Top 20 WWE Superstars!on Jun 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Holly Hunter Earnings
- Saving Grace$150,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.