Danny Glover Net Worth: Danny Glover is an American actor who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Danny Glover was born July 22, 1946 in San Francisco, California. He is best known for his roles as Mr. Albert Johnson in The Color Purple, as Michael Harrigan in Predator 2, as corrupt cop James McFee in Witness, as Detective Sergeant Roger Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon film franchise, as Detective David Tapp in Saw and as George Knox in Angels in the Outfield. A versatile actor, Danny Glover played villains and heroes in all types of films. His first exposure to working in theater was with Conservatory Theater, a regional training program in San Francisco. Glover trained with Jean Shelton at the Shelton Actors Lab in San Francisco and, in an interview on Inside the Actors Studio, he credited Jean Shelton for much of his development as an actor. Glover then resigned from his city administration job and soon began his career as a stage actor. He relocated to Los Angeles, where he would later go on to co-found the Robey Theatre Company with actor Ben Guillory in honor of actor and concert singer Paul Robeson (Los Angeles in 1994). In March 1998, Glover was appointed as a United Nations goodwill ambassador. Danny Glover has also appeared in numerous television shows including ER and Brothers & Sisters. He also appeared in the film The Royal Tenenbaums (2001). On April 16, 2010, Glover was arrested in Maryland during a protest by SEIU workers for Sodexo's unfair and illegal treatment of workers. He was given a citation and later released. The Associated Press reported: "Glover and others stepped past yellow police tape and were asked to step back three times at Sodexo headquarters. When they refused, (Starks says) officers arrested them."
Danny Glover Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 22, 1946 (69 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer, Film director, Activist, Singer
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
Danny Lebern Glover, Daniel Lebern "Danny" Glover, Daniel Lebern Glover
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Danny Glover Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$7,000,000
- Gone Fishin'$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.