Danny Glover Net Worth: Danny Glover is an American actor who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Danny Glover was born July 22, 1946 in San Francisco, California. He is best known for his roles as Mr. Albert Johnson in The Color Purple, as Michael Harrigan in Predator 2, as corrupt cop James McFee in Witness, as Detective Sergeant Roger Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon film franchise, as Detective David Tapp in Saw and as George Knox in Angels in the Outfield. A versatile actor, Danny Glover played villains and heroes in all types of films. His first exposure to working in theater was with Conservatory Theater, a regional training program in San Francisco. Glover trained with Jean Shelton at the Shelton Actors Lab in San Francisco and, in an interview on Inside the Actors Studio, he credited Jean Shelton for much of his development as an actor. Glover then resigned from his city administration job and soon began his career as a stage actor. He relocated to Los Angeles, where he would later go on to co-found the Robey Theatre Company with actor Ben Guillory in honor of actor and concert singer Paul Robeson (Los Angeles in 1994). In March 1998, Glover was appointed as a United Nations goodwill ambassador. Danny Glover has also appeared in numerous television shows including ER and Brothers & Sisters. He also appeared in the film The Royal Tenenbaums (2001). On April 16, 2010, Glover was arrested in Maryland during a protest by SEIU workers for Sodexo's unfair and illegal treatment of workers. He was given a citation and later released. The Associated Press reported: "Glover and others stepped past yellow police tape and were asked to step back three times at Sodexo headquarters. When they refused, (Starks says) officers arrested them."
Danny Glover Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 22, 1946 (69 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer, Film director, Activist, Singer
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
Danny Lebern Glover, Daniel Lebern "Danny" Glover, Daniel Lebern Glover
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Danny Glover Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$7,000,000
- Gone Fishin'$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.