Danny Glover Net Worth: Danny Glover is an American actor who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Danny Glover was born July 22, 1946 in San Francisco, California. He is best known for his roles as Mr. Albert Johnson in The Color Purple, as Michael Harrigan in Predator 2, as corrupt cop James McFee in Witness, as Detective Sergeant Roger Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon film franchise, as Detective David Tapp in Saw and as George Knox in Angels in the Outfield. A versatile actor, Danny Glover played villains and heroes in all types of films. His first exposure to working in theater was with Conservatory Theater, a regional training program in San Francisco. Glover trained with Jean Shelton at the Shelton Actors Lab in San Francisco and, in an interview on Inside the Actors Studio, he credited Jean Shelton for much of his development as an actor. Glover then resigned from his city administration job and soon began his career as a stage actor. He relocated to Los Angeles, where he would later go on to co-found the Robey Theatre Company with actor Ben Guillory in honor of actor and concert singer Paul Robeson (Los Angeles in 1994). In March 1998, Glover was appointed as a United Nations goodwill ambassador. Danny Glover has also appeared in numerous television shows including ER and Brothers & Sisters. He also appeared in the film The Royal Tenenbaums (2001). On April 16, 2010, Glover was arrested in Maryland during a protest by SEIU workers for Sodexo's unfair and illegal treatment of workers. He was given a citation and later released. The Associated Press reported: "Glover and others stepped past yellow police tape and were asked to step back three times at Sodexo headquarters. When they refused, (Starks says) officers arrested them."
Danny Glover Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 22, 1946 (69 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer, Film director, Activist, Singer
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
Danny Lebern Glover, Daniel Lebern "Danny" Glover, Daniel Lebern Glover
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Danny Glover Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$7,000,000
- Gone Fishin'$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Martin Shkreli's E Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.