Daniel Radcliffe net worth: Daniel Radcliffe is a British actor with a net worth of $110 million. Daniel Radcliffe is one of the wealthiest young men in Britain and is best-known for his roles in the wildly successful Harry Potter films. Born July 23, 1989 in London, Radcliffe has appeared in all of the Potter films and currently earns about $15 million yearly as a screen actor. Radcliffe knew he wanted to be an actor by age 5. He made his film debut in 2001 in The Taylor of Panama, starring Pierce Brosnan. That same year he was signed to appear in the first Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone; this role was the breakout that brought him international fame and wealth. At age 16 he became the youngest non-royal to have his portrait hung in the National Portrait Gallery. His popularity extended to the United States, as well and he earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At 17, in order to show the world he was no longer a kid, he performed onstage in the play, Equus, which had not been revived since its first run in 1973. Radcliffe took on the lead role as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses. Advance sales for the show topped £1.7 million, and the role generated significant pre-opening media interest, in part because Radcliffe appeared in a nude scene. His performance received positive reviews and the critics were impressed with the depth of his against-type role. Shortly after, he appeared in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and again received favorable reviews. In 2012 he appeared in The Woman in Black, his first post-Harry Potter film project; and went on to appear in Kill Your Darlings and The F Word. He continues to perform on-stage and in films and currently maintains a home in the West Village of Lower Manhattan in New York.
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1989 (26 years old)
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Daniel Jacob Radcliffe, Dan Radcliffe, Dan, Daniel Ratfink, Jacob Gershon
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Daniel Radcliffe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$33,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$20,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$14,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire$11,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets$3,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.