Daniel Radcliffe net worth: Daniel Radcliffe is a British actor with a net worth of $110 million. Daniel Radcliffe is one of the wealthiest young men in Britain and is best-known for his roles in the wildly successful Harry Potter films. Born July 23, 1989 in London, Radcliffe has appeared in all of the Potter films and currently earns about $15 million yearly as a screen actor. Radcliffe knew he wanted to be an actor by age 5. He made his film debut in 2001 in The Taylor of Panama, starring Pierce Brosnan. That same year he was signed to appear in the first Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone; this role was the breakout that brought him international fame and wealth. At age 16 he became the youngest non-royal to have his portrait hung in the National Portrait Gallery. His popularity extended to the United States, as well and he earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At 17, in order to show the world he was no longer a kid, he performed onstage in the play, Equus, which had not been revived since its first run in 1973. Radcliffe took on the lead role as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses. Advance sales for the show topped £1.7 million, and the role generated significant pre-opening media interest, in part because Radcliffe appeared in a nude scene. His performance received positive reviews and the critics were impressed with the depth of his against-type role. Shortly after, he appeared in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and again received favorable reviews. In 2012 he appeared in The Woman in Black, his first post-Harry Potter film project; and went on to appear in Kill Your Darlings and The F Word. He continues to perform on-stage and in films and currently maintains a home in the West Village of Lower Manhattan in New York.
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1989 (26 years old)
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Daniel Jacob Radcliffe, Dan Radcliffe, Dan, Daniel Ratfink, Jacob Gershon
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Daniel Radcliffe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$33,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$20,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$14,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire$11,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets$3,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.