Daniel Radcliffe net worth: Daniel Radcliffe is a British actor with a net worth of $110 million. Daniel Radcliffe is one of the wealthiest young men in Britain and is best-known for his roles in the wildly successful Harry Potter films. Born July 23, 1989 in London, Radcliffe has appeared in all of the Potter films and currently earns about $15 million yearly as a screen actor. Radcliffe knew he wanted to be an actor by age 5. He made his film debut in 2001 in The Taylor of Panama, starring Pierce Brosnan. That same year he was signed to appear in the first Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone; this role was the breakout that brought him international fame and wealth. At age 16 he became the youngest non-royal to have his portrait hung in the National Portrait Gallery. His popularity extended to the United States, as well and he earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At 17, in order to show the world he was no longer a kid, he performed onstage in the play, Equus, which had not been revived since its first run in 1973. Radcliffe took on the lead role as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses. Advance sales for the show topped £1.7 million, and the role generated significant pre-opening media interest, in part because Radcliffe appeared in a nude scene. His performance received positive reviews and the critics were impressed with the depth of his against-type role. Shortly after, he appeared in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and again received favorable reviews. In 2012 he appeared in The Woman in Black, his first post-Harry Potter film project; and went on to appear in Kill Your Darlings and The F Word. He continues to perform on-stage and in films and currently maintains a home in the West Village of Lower Manhattan in New York.
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1989
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Daniel Jacob Radcliffe, Dan Radcliffe, Dan, Daniel Ratfink, Jacob Gershon
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Daniel Radcliffe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$33,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$20,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$14,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire$11,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets$3,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!We always hear about celebs going broke, but you'd be surprised to know some even filed for bankruptcy – more than once!
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.