Daniel Radcliffe net worth: Daniel Radcliffe is a British actor with a net worth of $110 million. Daniel Radcliffe is one of the wealthiest young men in Britain and is best-known for his roles in the wildly successful Harry Potter films. Born July 23, 1989 in London, Radcliffe has appeared in all of the Potter films and currently earns about $15 million yearly as a screen actor. Radcliffe knew he wanted to be an actor by age 5. He made his film debut in 2001 in The Taylor of Panama, starring Pierce Brosnan. That same year he was signed to appear in the first Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone; this role was the breakout that brought him international fame and wealth. At age 16 he became the youngest non-royal to have his portrait hung in the National Portrait Gallery. His popularity extended to the United States, as well and he earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At 17, in order to show the world he was no longer a kid, he performed onstage in the play, Equus, which had not been revived since its first run in 1973. Radcliffe took on the lead role as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses. Advance sales for the show topped £1.7 million, and the role generated significant pre-opening media interest, in part because Radcliffe appeared in a nude scene. His performance received positive reviews and the critics were impressed with the depth of his against-type role. Shortly after, he appeared in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and again received favorable reviews. In 2012 he appeared in The Woman in Black, his first post-Harry Potter film project; and went on to appear in Kill Your Darlings and The F Word. He continues to perform on-stage and in films and currently maintains a home in the West Village of Lower Manhattan in New York.
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1989 (26 years old)
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Daniel Jacob Radcliffe, Dan Radcliffe, Dan, Daniel Ratfink, Jacob Gershon
Cher Sues Her Financial Firm After Losing A Million Dollarson Jun 21, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!on Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate Raceson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Daniel Radcliffe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$33,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$20,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$14,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire$11,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets$3,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.