Daniel Radcliffe net worth: Daniel Radcliffe is a British actor with a net worth of $110 million. Daniel Radcliffe is one of the wealthiest young men in Britain and is best-known for his roles in the wildly successful Harry Potter films. Born July 23, 1989 in London, Radcliffe has appeared in all of the Potter films and currently earns about $15 million yearly as a screen actor. Radcliffe knew he wanted to be an actor by age 5. He made his film debut in 2001 in The Taylor of Panama, starring Pierce Brosnan. That same year he was signed to appear in the first Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone; this role was the breakout that brought him international fame and wealth. At age 16 he became the youngest non-royal to have his portrait hung in the National Portrait Gallery. His popularity extended to the United States, as well and he earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At 17, in order to show the world he was no longer a kid, he performed onstage in the play, Equus, which had not been revived since its first run in 1973. Radcliffe took on the lead role as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses. Advance sales for the show topped £1.7 million, and the role generated significant pre-opening media interest, in part because Radcliffe appeared in a nude scene. His performance received positive reviews and the critics were impressed with the depth of his against-type role. Shortly after, he appeared in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and again received favorable reviews. In 2012 he appeared in The Woman in Black, his first post-Harry Potter film project; and went on to appear in Kill Your Darlings and The F Word. He continues to perform on-stage and in films and currently maintains a home in the West Village of Lower Manhattan in New York.
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1989 (26 years old)
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Daniel Jacob Radcliffe, Dan Radcliffe, Dan, Daniel Ratfink, Jacob Gershon
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Daniel Radcliffe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$33,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$20,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$14,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire$11,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets$3,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.