Chris Bosh Net Worth: Chris Bosh is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million an annual salary of $20.6 million. Chris Bosh has made his net worth playing basketball with the Toronto Raptors and the Miami Heat. Born Christopher Wesson "Chris" Bosh on March 24, 1984, in Dallas, Texas, he is currently playing for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The six-foot, 11-inch center joined the team during the summer of 2010, along with LeBron James, both of which signed matching six-year, $110 million deals. Bosh first showed off his talent at high school, where he earned the nickname "Mr. Basketball." Because he excelled at the game, Bosh left college after one season with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets men's basketball team to enter the 2003 NBA Draft. There, he was selected 4th overall by Toronto Raptors, in a very competitive draft class. Since, he has enjoyed a glittering NBA career and he has been an eight-time All Star so far. It was in the 2006–07 season, when Bosh took the Raptors to their first NBA Playoffs berth in five years, and their first ever division title. He left Toronto in 2010 as the team's all-time leader in literally every aspect of the game, i.e., points, rebounds, blocks, double doubles, free throws made and attempted, and minutes played. Two years after he joined Miami, he won his first NBA title in the 2012 NBA Finals. His second title came in 2013 as the Heat defeated the San Antonio Spurs in the 2013 NBA Finals. In addition to his winning game, he has promoted sports and education amongst youths in Dallas and Toronto, via his Chris Bosh Foundation.
Chris Bosh Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 24, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
235 lbs (106.6 kg)
Christopher Wesson Bosh
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
Chris Bosh Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$17,545,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$16,022,500
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2009-10)$15,779,912
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$14,410,581
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$12,455,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,235,220
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$3,348,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$3,129,720
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$2,911,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.