Chris Bosh Net Worth: Chris Bosh is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million an annual salary of $20.6 million. Chris Bosh has made his net worth playing basketball with the Toronto Raptors and the Miami Heat. Born Christopher Wesson "Chris" Bosh on March 24, 1984, in Dallas, Texas, he is currently playing for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The six-foot, 11-inch center joined the team during the summer of 2010, along with LeBron James, both of which signed matching six-year, $110 million deals. Bosh first showed off his talent at high school, where he earned the nickname "Mr. Basketball." Because he excelled at the game, Bosh left college after one season with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets men's basketball team to enter the 2003 NBA Draft. There, he was selected 4th overall by Toronto Raptors, in a very competitive draft class. Since, he has enjoyed a glittering NBA career and he has been an eight-time All Star so far. It was in the 2006–07 season, when Bosh took the Raptors to their first NBA Playoffs berth in five years, and their first ever division title. He left Toronto in 2010 as the team's all-time leader in literally every aspect of the game, i.e., points, rebounds, blocks, double doubles, free throws made and attempted, and minutes played. Two years after he joined Miami, he won his first NBA title in the 2012 NBA Finals. His second title came in 2013 as the Heat defeated the San Antonio Spurs in the 2013 NBA Finals. In addition to his winning game, he has promoted sports and education amongst youths in Dallas and Toronto, via his Chris Bosh Foundation.
Chris Bosh Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 24, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
235 lbs (106.6 kg)
Christopher Wesson Bosh
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Chris Bosh Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$17,545,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$16,022,500
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2009-10)$15,779,912
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$14,410,581
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$12,455,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,235,220
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$3,348,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$3,129,720
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$2,911,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.