Chris Bosh Net Worth: Chris Bosh is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million an annual salary of $20.6 million. Chris Bosh has made his net worth playing basketball with the Toronto Raptors and the Miami Heat. Born Christopher Wesson "Chris" Bosh on March 24, 1984, in Dallas, Texas, he is currently playing for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The six-foot, 11-inch center joined the team during the summer of 2010, along with LeBron James, both of which signed matching six-year, $110 million deals. Bosh first showed off his talent at high school, where he earned the nickname "Mr. Basketball." Because he excelled at the game, Bosh left college after one season with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets men's basketball team to enter the 2003 NBA Draft. There, he was selected 4th overall by Toronto Raptors, in a very competitive draft class. Since, he has enjoyed a glittering NBA career and he has been an eight-time All Star so far. It was in the 2006–07 season, when Bosh took the Raptors to their first NBA Playoffs berth in five years, and their first ever division title. He left Toronto in 2010 as the team's all-time leader in literally every aspect of the game, i.e., points, rebounds, blocks, double doubles, free throws made and attempted, and minutes played. Two years after he joined Miami, he won his first NBA title in the 2012 NBA Finals. His second title came in 2013 as the Heat defeated the San Antonio Spurs in the 2013 NBA Finals. In addition to his winning game, he has promoted sports and education amongst youths in Dallas and Toronto, via his Chris Bosh Foundation.
Chris Bosh Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 24, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
235 lbs (106.6 kg)
Christopher Wesson Bosh
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Chris Bosh Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$17,545,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$16,022,500
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2009-10)$15,779,912
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$14,410,581
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$12,455,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,235,220
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$3,348,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$3,129,720
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$2,911,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.