Chris Bosh Net Worth: Chris Bosh is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million an annual salary of $20.6 million. Chris Bosh has made his net worth playing basketball with the Toronto Raptors and the Miami Heat. Born Christopher Wesson "Chris" Bosh on March 24, 1984, in Dallas, Texas, he is currently playing for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The six-foot, 11-inch center joined the team during the summer of 2010, along with LeBron James, both of which signed matching six-year, $110 million deals. Bosh first showed off his talent at high school, where he earned the nickname "Mr. Basketball." Because he excelled at the game, Bosh left college after one season with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets men's basketball team to enter the 2003 NBA Draft. There, he was selected 4th overall by Toronto Raptors, in a very competitive draft class. Since, he has enjoyed a glittering NBA career and he has been an eight-time All Star so far. It was in the 2006–07 season, when Bosh took the Raptors to their first NBA Playoffs berth in five years, and their first ever division title. He left Toronto in 2010 as the team's all-time leader in literally every aspect of the game, i.e., points, rebounds, blocks, double doubles, free throws made and attempted, and minutes played. Two years after he joined Miami, he won his first NBA title in the 2012 NBA Finals. His second title came in 2013 as the Heat defeated the San Antonio Spurs in the 2013 NBA Finals. In addition to his winning game, he has promoted sports and education amongst youths in Dallas and Toronto, via his Chris Bosh Foundation.
Chris Bosh Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 24, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
235 lbs (106.6 kg)
Christopher Wesson Bosh
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
Chris Bosh Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$17,545,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$16,022,500
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2009-10)$15,779,912
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$14,410,581
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$12,455,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,235,220
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$3,348,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$3,129,720
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$2,911,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.