Vince Carter Net Worth
Vince Carter net worth and career earnings: Vince Carter is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $110 million. Vince spent 21 years playing in the NBA, from February 1999 to March 2020. During that time he earned $180 million in base salary alone.
Vince Carter was born on January 26, 1977 in Daytona Beach, Florida. He was a 1995 McDonald's All-American at Mainland High School and led his team to its first Class 6A state title in 56 years. Carter played three years at the University of North Carolina. While there, he twice reached the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament before being selected as the fifth overall pick in the first round of the 1998 NBA Draft by the Golden State Warriors, who traded him to the Toronto Raptors. He won the 1999 NBA Rookie of the Year Award, quickly emerging as a league star, entertaining crowds with his leaping ability and slam dunks, earning him nicknames such as "Vinsanity," "Air Canada," and "Half-Man, Half-Amazing." He led the Raptors to their first three playoff appearances. In 2004, he was traded to the New Jersey Nets, and he helped lead them to the playoffs three times. In July 2009, Carter was traded to the Orlando Magic, and he helped them advance to the Eastern Conference finals before being traded to the Phoenix Suns in December 2010. He joined the Dalls Mavericks in 2011 then the Memphis Grizzlies in 2014. He finished his career playing one season with the Sacramento Kings and one season with the Atlanta Hawks.
An eight-time NBA All-Star, Carter scored his 20,000th point in 2011. He scored a total of 25,728 points during his career.
Vince Carter's peak annual salary was $18 million which he earned during the 2011-2012 season from the Phoenix suns. At his peak he also made $5 million per year from endorsements. In 2001 Carter signed a 6 year $90 million contract with the Toronto Raptors. In 2007 he signed a $62 million four year contract with the New Jersey Nets.
|Net Worth:||$110 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jan 26, 1977 (43 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)|
|Profession:||Basketball player, Athlete|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Vince Carter Earnings
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$3,090,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2011-12)$3,000,000
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$18,300,000
- Phoenix Suns (2010-11)$17,300,000
- Orlando Magic (2009-10)$16,300,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2008-09)$14,724,125
- Brooklyn Nets (2007-08)$13,320,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2006-07)$15,101,625
- Brooklyn Nets (2005-06)$13,843,156
- Brooklyn Nets (2004-05)$12,584,688
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$11,326,219
- Toronto Raptors (2002-03)$10,067,750
- Toronto Raptors (2001-02)$3,073,032
- Toronto Raptors (2000-01)$2,425,440
- Toronto Raptors (1999-00)$2,267,280
- Toronto Raptors (1998-99)$1,760,000