Prince Andrew Net Worth: Prince Andrew is a British prince who has a net worth of $75 million. Born Andrew Albert Christian Edward on 19 February 1960, in Buckingham Palace, London, he is the second son and third child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Also known as the Duke Of York, he is currently fifth in line to succeed his mother, whereas at the time of his birth he was second. Educated in prestigious schools, Andrew joined the Royal Naval College Flight, and underwent pilot training. He went on to serve as an active duty helicopter pilot and later, an instructor in helicopter flight in the Royal Navy, where he also acquired the actual rank of commander and the honorary rank of rear admiral. As a naval officer, Prince Andrew took on an active duty during the Falklands War in 1981. Prince Andrew formally left the Royal Navy at the end of July 2001. In July 2005, he was promoted to honorary captain. He holds several posts in the British army, navy, air force and Commonwealth forces. He continued to carry out various royal duties and also served as the United Kingdom's Special Representative for International Trade and Investment, a position he held until July 2011. As of now, he serves in the Diplomacy Section of the Naval Staff at the Ministry of Defense. Prince Andrew is also involved with more than 100 organizations, including Fight for Sight, Defeating Deafness, and the Commonwealth Society for the Deaf. He is the chairman of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children's Full Stop Campaign, the executive chairman of trustees of the Outward Bound Trust, and patron of the British Schools Exploring Society and the Sea Cadets. Prince Andrew was often considered to be less of an intellectual and more of an athlete than his brother, Prince Charles, and he became fondly called "Randy Andy" for his reputation with women. He has been married only once to Sarah Ferguson, from 1986 to 1996. Their marriage, subsequent separation, and eventual divorce attracted a high level of media coverage. They had two children together, Beatrice Elizabeth Mary (born on August 8, 1988) and Eugenie Victoria Helena (born on March 23, 1990).
Prince Andrew Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Andrew, Duke of York against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1960
Fighter pilot, Military Officer, Investor
6 ft (1.83 m)
Andrew Albert Christian Edward, Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Andrew Albert Christian Edward Windsor, Randy Andy, The Duke of York, HRH The Duke of York
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 Millionon Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.