Prince Andrew Net Worth: Prince Andrew is a British prince who has a net worth of $75 million. Born Andrew Albert Christian Edward on 19 February 1960, in Buckingham Palace, London, he is the second son and third child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Also known as the Duke Of York, he is currently fifth in line to succeed his mother, whereas at the time of his birth he was second. Educated in prestigious schools, Andrew joined the Royal Naval College Flight, and underwent pilot training. He went on to serve as an active duty helicopter pilot and later, an instructor in helicopter flight in the Royal Navy, where he also acquired the actual rank of commander and the honorary rank of rear admiral. As a naval officer, Prince Andrew took on an active duty during the Falklands War in 1981. Prince Andrew formally left the Royal Navy at the end of July 2001. In July 2005, he was promoted to honorary captain. He holds several posts in the British army, navy, air force and Commonwealth forces. He continued to carry out various royal duties and also served as the United Kingdom's Special Representative for International Trade and Investment, a position he held until July 2011. As of now, he serves in the Diplomacy Section of the Naval Staff at the Ministry of Defense. Prince Andrew is also involved with more than 100 organizations, including Fight for Sight, Defeating Deafness, and the Commonwealth Society for the Deaf. He is the chairman of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children's Full Stop Campaign, the executive chairman of trustees of the Outward Bound Trust, and patron of the British Schools Exploring Society and the Sea Cadets. Prince Andrew was often considered to be less of an intellectual and more of an athlete than his brother, Prince Charles, and he became fondly called "Randy Andy" for his reputation with women. He has been married only once to Sarah Ferguson, from 1986 to 1996. Their marriage, subsequent separation, and eventual divorce attracted a high level of media coverage. They had two children together, Beatrice Elizabeth Mary (born on August 8, 1988) and Eugenie Victoria Helena (born on March 23, 1990).
Prince Andrew Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Andrew, Duke of York against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1960 (56 years old)
Fighter pilot, Military Officer, Investor
6 ft (1.83 m)
Andrew Albert Christian Edward, Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Andrew Albert Christian Edward Windsor, Randy Andy, The Duke of York, HRH The Duke of York
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.