Christopher Play Martin net worth: Christopher Play Martin is an American rapper and actor who has a net worth of $300 thousand. Christopher Play Martin was born in Queens, New York, and graduated from the High School of Art and Design. He began his MC career with the name "Playboy". After forming a duo with Christopher Reid, then known as "Kid Coolout", the pair became known as "Kid 'n' Play". Throughout the 80s, the pair released three successful albums, and starred in a series of popular films, "House Party", "House Party 2", "House Party 3", and "Class Act". After they went their separate ways in 1995, Christopher Play Martin shifted his focus to Christian hip hop, and founded his own multi-media production company called, HP4 Digital. He also taught at North Carolina Central University, and is currently on the faculty of Florida A&M University. He has continued his acting career sporadically, as well, appearing in the feature film, "The Return" and the documentary, "Welcome to Durham, USA".
Christopher Play Martin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Play Martin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
Play, Christopher 'Play' Martin, Playboy, Kid-N-Play, Kid 'N Play, Kid N' Play
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?