Christopher Play Martin net worth: Christopher Play Martin is an American rapper and actor who has a net worth of $300 thousand. Christopher Play Martin was born in Queens, New York, and graduated from the High School of Art and Design. He began his MC career with the name "Playboy". After forming a duo with Christopher Reid, then known as "Kid Coolout", the pair became known as "Kid 'n' Play". Throughout the 80s, the pair released three successful albums, and starred in a series of popular films, "House Party", "House Party 2", "House Party 3", and "Class Act". After they went their separate ways in 1995, Christopher Play Martin shifted his focus to Christian hip hop, and founded his own multi-media production company called, HP4 Digital. He also taught at North Carolina Central University, and is currently on the faculty of Florida A&M University. He has continued his acting career sporadically, as well, appearing in the feature film, "The Return" and the documentary, "Welcome to Durham, USA".
Christopher Play Martin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Play Martin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
Play, Christopher 'Play' Martin, Playboy, Kid-N-Play, Kid 'N Play, Kid N' Play
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.