Christopher Play Martin net worth: Christopher Play Martin is an American rapper and actor who has a net worth of $300 thousand. Christopher Play Martin was born in Queens, New York, and graduated from the High School of Art and Design. He began his MC career with the name "Playboy". After forming a duo with Christopher Reid, then known as "Kid Coolout", the pair became known as "Kid 'n' Play". Throughout the 80s, the pair released three successful albums, and starred in a series of popular films, "House Party", "House Party 2", "House Party 3", and "Class Act". After they went their separate ways in 1995, Christopher Play Martin shifted his focus to Christian hip hop, and founded his own multi-media production company called, HP4 Digital. He also taught at North Carolina Central University, and is currently on the faculty of Florida A&M University. He has continued his acting career sporadically, as well, appearing in the feature film, "The Return" and the documentary, "Welcome to Durham, USA".
Christopher Play Martin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Play Martin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
Play, Christopher 'Play' Martin, Playboy, Kid-N-Play, Kid 'N Play, Kid N' Play
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.