Sara Jean Underwood net worth: Sara Jean Underwood's net worth is $1.5 million dollars. Born in Portland, Oregon, Sara Jean Underwood graduated from high school in the early 2000s, and then went on to attend both Portland State University and Oregon State University. She got her start with Playboy Magazine when she appeared in their "The Girls of Pac 10" issue in 2005. Her photo was ultimately chosen as the magazine's cover image. A year later, she was chosen as July's "Playmate of the Month", and the following year, she became "Playmate of the Year". In addition to her appearances in Playboy, she has also hosted "Attack of the Show" and appeared on MTV's "Ridiculousness". She has also appeared on "The Girls Next Door" multiple times, and played supporting roles in the films, "Epic Movie", "The House Bunny", and "The Telling", among other projects. She also plays for VictoryPoker.net's poker team, and models for the company.
Sara Jean Underwood Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sara Jean Underwood against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Sara Jean Underwood
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
104 lbs (47 kg)
Sara, Sara Underwood
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In AmericaChina's wealthiest man is investing billions in America, but why?!