Will Smith net worth: Will Smith is an actor, film producer and rapper who has a net worth of $260 million. He was consistently listed in Fortune Magazine's "Richest 40" list of the forty wealthiest Americans under the age of 40 and is a ardent philanthropist who donates to a variety of causes. Will Smith rose from modest beginnings as the son of a school administrator and refrigerator engineer in west Philadelphia, to become one of the biggest actors on the planet. He first gained recognition as a rapper alongside friend DJ Jazzy Jeff. Smith earned the first Grammy ever won for the newly formed Rap category in 1988. Smith's acting debut came in 1990 starring in the NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, which spanned six seasons and won several awards. Will Smith's film debut with the drama Where the Day Takes You, but kicked his career into high gear with a rapid succession of action films including Bad Boys, Independence Day, and Men in Black, the latter two earning worldwide revenues at $817.4 million and $589.3 million, respectfully. Smith never left music, and while working simultaneously on his films he released four solo albums, two which have gone platinum. Smith had numerous hit singles, among them "Men in Black," and "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It," earning Smith two consecutive Grammy Awards for Best Rap Solo Performance. Smith was twice nominated for an Academy Award, both for portraying real people, Muhammad Ali in Ali and Chris Gardner in The Pursuit of Happyness. In addition to acting in, Smith has also produced several of his films including I Am Legend, Seven Pounds and Hitch. Among his awards, Smith has two BET Awards, one Image Award, four MTV movie Awards, and two People's Choice Awards. He has three children, Jaden Smith, Willow Smith (with his wife, Jada Pinkett) and Trey Smith (with his first wife, Sheree Ampino).
Will Smith Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1968 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Record producer, Television producer, Rapper, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
The Fresh Prince, Willard Christopher Smith, Jr., Willard Christopher Smith Jr., Fresh Prince, The, Wil Smith, Wiru Sumisu, Willard Christopher "Will" Smith, Jr., Fresh Prince, Mr. July, Prince
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Will Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Men in Black 3$20,000,000
- The Karate Kid$5,500,000% of backend for producing
- The Pursuit of Happyness$20,000,000
- I, Robot$28,000,000
- Bad Boys II$20,000,00020% of the gross
- Men in Black II$20,000,00010% Gross
- The Legend of Bagger Vance$10,000,000
- Wild Wild West$7,000,000
- Enemy of the State$14,000,000
- Men in Black$5,000,000
- Independence Day$5,000,000
- Bad Boys$2,000,000
- Six Degrees of Separation$500,000
- Made in America$100,000
- Where the Day Takes You$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.