Shia LaBeouf net worth and salary: Shia LaBeouf is an American actor and director who has a net worth of $25 million. Shia LaBeouf was born on June 11, 1986 in Los Angeles, California. Shia LaBeouf got his start in entertainment at a very young age in order to escape a less than stable family life. He began performing standup comedy at the age of 10 at clubs in Los Angeles. He soon landed an agent and was subsequently cast in the titular role of Louis Stevens on the Disney show "Even Stevens". Shia earned a Daytime Emmy for his part on Even Stevens, which aired 65 episodes between 2000 and 2003. Beginning in 2007, Shia started to gain traction as a legitimate film star. He received critical praise for the movie "Disturbia". As we all know now, the movie that really launched Shia LaBeouf into A-List status was Transformers. Other notable roles include the 2008's "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull", "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" and two more Transformers sequels. In late 2013, Shia was accused of plagiarism related his short film "Howard Cantour.com". In February 2014, Shia LaBeouf made several strange public appearances. One time he walked a red carpet wearing a paper bag over his face that was decorated with the words "I am not famous anymore". No one is quite sure what his intentions are, some speculate it's part of a performance art piece.
Shia LaBeouf Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 11, 1986 (30 years old)
Actor, Film director, Comedian, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
Shia Saide LaBeouf, Shia La Beouf, Shea LaBeouf, Shia LaBuff, Shia LeBouef
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Shia LaBeouf Earnings
Click to Expand
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon$15,000,000
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps$8,000,000
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen$5,000,000
- Surf's Up$400,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.