Megan Fox net worth: Megan Fox is an American actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Fox was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and as a child, took classes in dance and theater. She actively pursued a modeling/acting career after achieving awards in 1999 at the American Modeling and Acting Talent Convention in South Carolina, and landed her first notable role playing an antagonist to Ashley Olsen in the 2001 direct-to-DVD movie Holiday in the Sun. After a smattering of small roles and guest appearances, Fox made her big screen debut playing opposite Lindsay Lohan in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. The next two years saw Fox in seasons two and three of the television sitcom Hope and Faith. Finally, in 2007, Fox received her big break in the blockbuster smash-hit Transformers along side Shia LaBeouf, grossing worldwide $709.7 million. Fox returned for the 2009 Transformers sequel, another record-breaking box-office hit and surpassing its predecessor's gross earnings at $835.2 million. Also in 2009, Fox starred as the title character and lead in Academy-Award winning writer Diablo Cody's tongue-in-cheek horror, Jennifer's Body. Fox currently has numerous projects both in pre and post-production, including Fathom, an adaption of the comic book of the same name, which she is set to co-produce alongside her long-time partner Brian Austin Green. Fox's physical beauty has earned her several domestic and international magazine covers including Maxim, FHM (United Kingdom), Cosmo Girl and Jack (Italy). Famous for her brassy, no-holds-barred personality, Megan Fox continues to prove that she isn't just another pretty face passing through Hollywood.
Megan Fox Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 16, 1986 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Megan Denise Fox, Foxy Megan, Mega Fox
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Megan Fox Earnings
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen$800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.