Megan Fox net worth: Megan Fox is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Fox was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and as a child, took classes in dance and theater. She actively pursued a modeling/acting career after achieving awards in 1999 at the American Modeling and Acting Talent Convention in South Carolina, and landed her first notable role playing an antagonist to Ashley Olsen in the 2001 direct-to-DVD movie Holiday in the Sun. After a smattering of small roles and guest appearances, Fox made her big screen debut playing opposite Lindsay Lohan in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. The next two years saw Fox in seasons two and three of the television sitcom Hope and Faith. Finally, in 2007, Fox received her big break in the blockbuster smash-hit Transformers along side Shia LaBeouf, grossing worldwide $709.7 million. Fox returned for the 2009 Transformers sequel, another record-breaking box-office hit and surpassing its predecessor's gross earnings at $835.2 million. Also in 2009, Fox starred as the title character and lead in Academy-Award winning writer Diablo Cody's tongue-in-cheek horror, Jennifer's Body. Fox currently has numerous projects both in pre and post-production, including Fathom, an adaption of the comic book of the same name, which she is set to co-produce alongside her long-time partner Brian Austin Green. Fox's physical beauty has earned her several domestic and international magazine covers including Maxim, FHM (United Kingdom), Cosmo Girl and Jack (Italy). Famous for her brassy, no-holds-barred personality, Megan Fox continues to prove that she isn't just another pretty face passing through Hollywood.
Megan Fox Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 16, 1986
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Megan Denise Fox, Foxy Megan, Mega Fox
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Megan Fox Earnings
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen$800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?Chris Brown is experiencing a roller coaster of emotions right now. Can he turn his life around and head in a positive direction??
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.