Billy Dee Williams net worth: Billy Dee Williams is an actor, singer and TV pitchman who has a net worth of $7.5 million. To go along with his net worth, Billy Dee Williams has the honorable distinction of appearing in a variety of extremely popular movies like The Empire Strikes Back and Batman. Williams' show business career began as a stage actor, making his debut in the 1945 production of The Firebrand of Florence. He's returned to the stage sporadically over the years in plays like I Have a Dream and Fences. His breakout role, however, was on TV, when he played Chicago Bear Gayle Sayers in the popular TV movie Brian's Song, in 1971. From there, Williams continued to work in movies, including in his most famous role as Lando Calrissian in the second Star Wars movie, The Empire Strikes Back. One of the other biggest movies on his resume, Batman, was supposed to have been part of a much larger role for Williams. In it, he appears as Gotham City district attorney Harvey Dent, a character who goes on to eventually become the super criminal Two-Face. However, it wasn't to be, and Tommy Lee Jones was cast in the part instead in the sequel Batman Forever. In addition to his film work, Billy Dee Williams has also found success in the world of TV commercials, famously appearing in advertisements for Colt 45 malt liquor.
Billy Dee Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Billy Dee Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Billy Dee Williams
Date of Birth
Apr 6, 1937 (79 years old)
Actor, Singer, Artist, Writer, Painter, Voice Actor, Musician, Visual Artist, Music artist
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
William December Williams, Jr., William December Williams, William December "Billy Dee" Williams, Jr., Billy Dee
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.