Billy Dee Williams net worth: Billy Dee Williams is an actor, singer and TV pitchman who has a net worth of $7.5 million. To go along with his net worth, Billy Dee Williams has the honorable distinction of appearing in a variety of extremely popular movies like The Empire Strikes Back and Batman. Williams' show business career began as a stage actor, making his debut in the 1945 production of The Firebrand of Florence. He's returned to the stage sporadically over the years in plays like I Have a Dream and Fences. His breakout role, however, was on TV, when he played Chicago Bear Gayle Sayers in the popular TV movie Brian's Song, in 1971. From there, Williams continued to work in movies, including in his most famous role as Lando Calrissian in the second Star Wars movie, The Empire Strikes Back. One of the other biggest movies on his resume, Batman, was supposed to have been part of a much larger role for Williams. In it, he appears as Gotham City district attorney Harvey Dent, a character who goes on to eventually become the super criminal Two-Face. However, it wasn't to be, and Tommy Lee Jones was cast in the part instead in the sequel Batman Forever. In addition to his film work, Billy Dee Williams has also found success in the world of TV commercials, famously appearing in advertisements for Colt 45 malt liquor.
Billy Dee Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Billy Dee Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Billy Dee Williams
Date of Birth
Apr 6, 1937 (79 years old)
Actor, Singer, Artist, Writer, Painter, Voice Actor, Musician, Visual Artist, Music artist
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
William December Williams, Jr., William December Williams, William December "Billy Dee" Williams, Jr., Billy Dee
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.