Julius Peppers Net Worth and salary: Julius Peppers is an American football player for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Julius Peppers was born January 18, 1980 in Wilson, North Carolina and raised in nearby Bailey. By the time he was a freshman at Bailey's Southern Nash Senior High School, Peppers had grown to 6 ft 5 in, 225 lb. During his high school career, Peppers played running back and defensive lineman, finished his career with 3,501 rushing yards and 46 touchdowns, and was one of the most dangerous defensive linemen in the state. He played college football for the University of North Carolina Tarheels from 1998 to 2001. Peppers was also a walk-on member of the men's basketball team. Peppers was selected with the second overall pick in the first round of the 2002 NFL Draft by the Carolina Panthers. He played eight seasons for the Panthers, and was traded to the Chicago Bears in 2010 and played four seasons there. Peppers signed a three-year deal with the Green Bay Packers on March 15, 2014. The deal was worth $30 million with $8.5 million in first year, and $7.5 million guaranteed.
Julius Peppers Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1980 (35 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
287 lbs (130.18 kg)
The Freak of Nature, Julius Frazier Peppers, Big Head
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Julius Peppers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Carolina Panthers (2009-10)$16,683,000
- Carolina Panthers (2008-09)$11,735,000
- Carolina Panthers (2007-08)$7,685,000
- Carolina Panthers (2006-07)$7,365,000
- Carolina Panthers (2005-06)$6,315,000
- Carolina Panthers (2004-05)$750,000
- Carolina Panthers (2003-04)$5,300,000
- Carolina Panthers (2002-03)$9,864,706
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.