Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson net worth: Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson is an actress and model who has a net worth of $2.5 million. The TV personality gained prominence by becoming the gothic goddess, Elvira the Mistress of Dark on KHJ's weekly show, Movie Macabre. Before Elvira, Peterson was a showgirl and had small roles as a topless dancer in the 1974 film The Working Girls and as a showgirl in the James Bond movie Diamonds are Forever. In addition to acting, Cassandra was the lead singer of an Italian rock band, I Latins Ochanats, which led her to appearance in the 1972 comedy, Roma. Peterson eventually joined musical/comedy acts Mamma's Boys and The Groundings, where Elvira slowly surfaced. Peterson took it to another level when she auctioned for The Vampira Show and was offered the role. Thus Elvira the Mistress of Dark was fully born. As Elvira did not fit the 'Vampira image', the name of the show was changed to Movie Macabre. The character became a cult figure during the 1980s ad 1990s, with Peterson hosting numerous home horror movies, appearing in comic books and even video games. She also made guest appearances in Chips, The Fall Guy and Fantasy Island. Out of character, Peterson appeared in Pee-wee's Big Adventure and Allen Quatermain and The Lost City of Gold, starring alongside Sharon Stone.
Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 17, 1951 (64 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Singer, Musician, Showgirl, Presenter, Activist, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.702 m)
Elvira, Cassandra Petersen, The Mistress of the Dark, Casandra Peterson, Mistress of the Board
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.