Emilio Estevez Net Worth: Emilio Estevez is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born on May 12, 1962 in Staten Island, New York, Emilio Estevez is best known as the son of actor Martin Sheen and the brother of Charlie Sheen. Estevez took on his father's 'given' last name to gain some autonomy from his famous family. He made his film debut in 1982's Tex, then went on to star in Repo Man and The Breakfast Club, earning him a place in "The Brat Pack." Estevez made his film debut in the coming-of-age drama Tex (1982) starring Matt Dillon. He appeared with Dillon again in The Outsiders (1983), based on the book by S. E. Hinton. He moved on to starring roles in Repo Man (1984) and The Breakfast Club (1985) where Estevez played a punk antihero and a high school jock with equal ease. He also became famous for being part of the "Brat Pack," a group of young actors that included Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew McCarthy among others. In the late '80s and early '90s, Estevez tried his hand at comedy in several films, including Stakeout (1987) and Men at Work (1990) with brother Charlie. He starred in the family-friendly The Mighty Ducks (1992), playing the coach of an ice hockey team. That same year he married Paula Abdul, a singer, dancer and choreographer. The union ended in divorce two years later. In recent years, Estevez has spent more time behind the camera, directing. He has worked on episodes of such shows as Cold Case, CSI: NY and Close to Home. Estevez also wrote, directed, and produced the film Bobby, a look at the assassination of Robert Kennedy from the perspective of several witnesses to the tragic event.
Emilio Estevez Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 12, 1962 (53 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Television Director, Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Emilio Estévez, Emilio Diogenes Estevez
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Emilio Estevez Earnings
- D3: The Mighty Ducks$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.