Emilio Estevez Net Worth: Emilio Estevez is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born on May 12, 1962 in Staten Island, New York, Emilio Estevez is best known as the son of actor Martin Sheen and the brother of Charlie Sheen. Estevez took on his father's 'given' last name to gain some autonomy from his famous family. He made his film debut in 1982's Tex, then went on to star in Repo Man and The Breakfast Club, earning him a place in "The Brat Pack." Estevez made his film debut in the coming-of-age drama Tex (1982) starring Matt Dillon. He appeared with Dillon again in The Outsiders (1983), based on the book by S. E. Hinton. He moved on to starring roles in Repo Man (1984) and The Breakfast Club (1985) where Estevez played a punk antihero and a high school jock with equal ease. He also became famous for being part of the "Brat Pack," a group of young actors that included Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew McCarthy among others. In the late '80s and early '90s, Estevez tried his hand at comedy in several films, including Stakeout (1987) and Men at Work (1990) with brother Charlie. He starred in the family-friendly The Mighty Ducks (1992), playing the coach of an ice hockey team. That same year he married Paula Abdul, a singer, dancer and choreographer. The union ended in divorce two years later. In recent years, Estevez has spent more time behind the camera, directing. He has worked on episodes of such shows as Cold Case, CSI: NY and Close to Home. Estevez also wrote, directed, and produced the film Bobby, a look at the assassination of Robert Kennedy from the perspective of several witnesses to the tragic event.
Emilio Estevez Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 12, 1962 (53 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Television Director, Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Emilio Estévez, Emilio Diogenes Estevez
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Emilio Estevez Earnings
- D3: The Mighty Ducks$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.