Emilio Estevez Net Worth: Emilio Estevez is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born on May 12, 1962 in Staten Island, New York, Emilio Estevez is best known as the son of actor Martin Sheen and the brother of Charlie Sheen. Estevez took on his father's 'given' last name to gain some autonomy from his famous family. He made his film debut in 1982's Tex, then went on to star in Repo Man and The Breakfast Club, earning him a place in "The Brat Pack." Estevez made his film debut in the coming-of-age drama Tex (1982) starring Matt Dillon. He appeared with Dillon again in The Outsiders (1983), based on the book by S. E. Hinton. He moved on to starring roles in Repo Man (1984) and The Breakfast Club (1985) where Estevez played a punk antihero and a high school jock with equal ease. He also became famous for being part of the "Brat Pack," a group of young actors that included Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew McCarthy among others. In the late '80s and early '90s, Estevez tried his hand at comedy in several films, including Stakeout (1987) and Men at Work (1990) with brother Charlie. He starred in the family-friendly The Mighty Ducks (1992), playing the coach of an ice hockey team. That same year he married Paula Abdul, a singer, dancer and choreographer. The union ended in divorce two years later. In recent years, Estevez has spent more time behind the camera, directing. He has worked on episodes of such shows as Cold Case, CSI: NY and Close to Home. Estevez also wrote, directed, and produced the film Bobby, a look at the assassination of Robert Kennedy from the perspective of several witnesses to the tragic event.
Emilio Estevez Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 12, 1962 (54 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Television Director, Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Emilio Estévez, Emilio Diogenes Estevez
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Emilio Estevez Earnings
- D3: The Mighty Ducks$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.