Emilio Estevez Net Worth: Emilio Estevez is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born on May 12, 1962 in Staten Island, New York, Emilio Estevez is best known as the son of actor Martin Sheen and the brother of Charlie Sheen. Estevez took on his father's 'given' last name to gain some autonomy from his famous family. He made his film debut in 1982's Tex, then went on to star in Repo Man and The Breakfast Club, earning him a place in "The Brat Pack." Estevez made his film debut in the coming-of-age drama Tex (1982) starring Matt Dillon. He appeared with Dillon again in The Outsiders (1983), based on the book by S. E. Hinton. He moved on to starring roles in Repo Man (1984) and The Breakfast Club (1985) where Estevez played a punk antihero and a high school jock with equal ease. He also became famous for being part of the "Brat Pack," a group of young actors that included Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew McCarthy among others. In the late '80s and early '90s, Estevez tried his hand at comedy in several films, including Stakeout (1987) and Men at Work (1990) with brother Charlie. He starred in the family-friendly The Mighty Ducks (1992), playing the coach of an ice hockey team. That same year he married Paula Abdul, a singer, dancer and choreographer. The union ended in divorce two years later. In recent years, Estevez has spent more time behind the camera, directing. He has worked on episodes of such shows as Cold Case, CSI: NY and Close to Home. Estevez also wrote, directed, and produced the film Bobby, a look at the assassination of Robert Kennedy from the perspective of several witnesses to the tragic event.
Emilio Estevez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Emilio Estévez, Emilio Diogenes Estevez
Screenwriter, Film director, Television Director, Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Emilio Estevez Earnings
- D3: The Mighty Ducks$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made TycoonDonna Karan, a trailblazer in women's fashion and a business icon, retired this week. Here's the story of how one designer changed the face of fashion forever.
- How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The WorldIt is Katy Perry's world, the rest of us just live in it. The singer was named the top paid entertainer in the world. The question begs to be asked: How did she do it?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!