Emilio Estevez Net Worth: Emilio Estevez is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born on May 12, 1962 in Staten Island, New York, Emilio Estevez is best known as the son of actor Martin Sheen and the brother of Charlie Sheen. Estevez took on his father's 'given' last name to gain some autonomy from his famous family. He made his film debut in 1982's Tex, then went on to star in Repo Man and The Breakfast Club, earning him a place in "The Brat Pack." Estevez made his film debut in the coming-of-age drama Tex (1982) starring Matt Dillon. He appeared with Dillon again in The Outsiders (1983), based on the book by S. E. Hinton. He moved on to starring roles in Repo Man (1984) and The Breakfast Club (1985) where Estevez played a punk antihero and a high school jock with equal ease. He also became famous for being part of the "Brat Pack," a group of young actors that included Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew McCarthy among others. In the late '80s and early '90s, Estevez tried his hand at comedy in several films, including Stakeout (1987) and Men at Work (1990) with brother Charlie. He starred in the family-friendly The Mighty Ducks (1992), playing the coach of an ice hockey team. That same year he married Paula Abdul, a singer, dancer and choreographer. The union ended in divorce two years later. In recent years, Estevez has spent more time behind the camera, directing. He has worked on episodes of such shows as Cold Case, CSI: NY and Close to Home. Estevez also wrote, directed, and produced the film Bobby, a look at the assassination of Robert Kennedy from the perspective of several witnesses to the tragic event.
Emilio Estevez Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 12, 1962 (54 years old)
Screenwriter, Film director, Television Director, Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Emilio Estévez, Emilio Diogenes Estevez
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Emilio Estevez Earnings
- D3: The Mighty Ducks$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.