Alyson Hannigan Net Worth: Alyson Hannigan is an American actress who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Alyson Hannigan was born March 24, 1974 in Washington, D.C. She is best known for her roles as Willow Rosenberg in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003), Lily Aldrin on the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014) and Michelle Flaherty in the American Pie film series (1999–2012). Hannigan got her start in show business at a very young age, appearing in her first film—an instructional video for new parents called Active Parenting—before her first birthday. While still a toddler, Hannigan appeared in numerous print ads and developed a love for posing before the camera. At the age of four, she appeared in her first commercial for Duncan Hines, and she later appeared in national TV commercials for Oreos and McDonald's as well. Hannigan attended the Northside School of the Performing Arts in Atlanta, Georgia where she played clarinet in the band and participated in the soccer team. At the age of 11, she and her mother moved to Los Angeles, California so she could pursue her budding acting career more seriously. In 1988, a 14-year-old Hannigan made her film debut in the sci-fi comedy My Stepmother is an Alien. Her breakthrough role came when she was cast on the long-running and enormously popular TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show follows Buffy Summers (played by Sarah Michelle Gellar), a teenage girl with superpowers which allow her to fight off vampires and other demons. Hannigan played Willow Rosenberg, Buffy's quirky and complicated best friend, who is revealed to be a lesbian in later seasons. The show's creator, Joss Whedon, did not initially want to cast Hannigan in the role.
Alyson Hannigan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 24, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Allison Lee Hannigan, Alyson Denisof, Alyson Lee Hannigan, Allycat, Allison Hannigan
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion Fortuneon Oct 6, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Alyson Hannigan Earnings
- American Reunion$3,000,000
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer$250,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!