Reggie Jackson net worth: Reggie Jackson is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Reggie Jackson was born in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and excelled at multiple sports during high school, including football, basketball, track and field, and baseball. During his junior year, he broke five vertebrae during a game, and was told he might never walk again. He made a full recovery, and after high school, both football and baseball recruiters came calling. Teams from the south were so interested in him that they were willing to break the color barrier in order to work with him. He chose to attend the University of Arizona on a football scholarship, but switched to the baseball team after his freshman year. After graduating, he was drafted by the Kansas City Athletics, 2nd overall in 1966, and spent one year in the Minor Leagues. He was called up to the Major Leagues in June of 1967, and went on to an incredibly successful career. Over the course of his career, he was a 14-time All Star, a 2-time Silver Slugger Award winner, a 2-time World Series MVP, a Babe Ruth Award Winner, and a 5-time World Series Champion. He played for the Athletics, the Baltimore Orioles, the New York Yankees, the California Angels, and spent his last season back with the Athletics in 1987. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1993.
Reggie Jackson Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 18, 1946 (69 years old)
Baseball player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.7 kg)
"Mr. October", Reginald Martinez Jackson, Reginald Martinez "Reggie" Jackson, The Straw That Stirs The Drink
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Reggie Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1986-87)$525,000
- California Angels (1985-86)$1,102,946
- California Angels (1984-85)$1,058,894
- California Angels (1983-84)$975,000
- California Angels (1982-83)$975,000
- California Angels (1981-82)$1,103,000
- New York Yankees (1980-81)$588,000
- New York Yankees (1979-80)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1978-79)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1977-78)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1976-77)$525,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1975-76)$200,000
- Oakland Athletics (1974-75)$140,000
- Oakland Athletics (1973-74)$135,000
- Oakland Athletics (1972-73)$70,000
- Oakland Athletics (1971-72)$55,000
- Oakland Athletics (1970-71)$45,000
- Oakland Athletics (1969-70)$47,000
- Oakland Athletics (1968-69)$20,000
- Oakland Athletics (1967-68)$8,100
- Kansas City Athletics (1966-67)$4,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.