Reggie Jackson net worth: Reggie Jackson is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Reggie Jackson was born in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and excelled at multiple sports during high school, including football, basketball, track and field, and baseball. During his junior year, he broke five vertebrae during a game, and was told he might never walk again. He made a full recovery, and after high school, both football and baseball recruiters came calling. Teams from the south were so interested in him that they were willing to break the color barrier in order to work with him. He chose to attend the University of Arizona on a football scholarship, but switched to the baseball team after his freshman year. After graduating, he was drafted by the Kansas City Athletics, 2nd overall in 1966, and spent one year in the Minor Leagues. He was called up to the Major Leagues in June of 1967, and went on to an incredibly successful career. Over the course of his career, he was a 14-time All Star, a 2-time Silver Slugger Award winner, a 2-time World Series MVP, a Babe Ruth Award Winner, and a 5-time World Series Champion. He played for the Athletics, the Baltimore Orioles, the New York Yankees, the California Angels, and spent his last season back with the Athletics in 1987. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1993.
Reggie Jackson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 18, 1946
Baseball player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.7 kg)
"Mr. October", Reginald Martinez Jackson, Reginald Martinez "Reggie" Jackson, The Straw That Stirs The Drink
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
Reggie Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1986-87)$525,000
- California Angels (1985-86)$1,102,946
- California Angels (1984-85)$1,058,894
- California Angels (1983-84)$975,000
- California Angels (1982-83)$975,000
- California Angels (1981-82)$1,103,000
- New York Yankees (1980-81)$588,000
- New York Yankees (1979-80)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1978-79)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1977-78)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1976-77)$525,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1975-76)$200,000
- Oakland Athletics (1974-75)$140,000
- Oakland Athletics (1973-74)$135,000
- Oakland Athletics (1972-73)$70,000
- Oakland Athletics (1971-72)$55,000
- Oakland Athletics (1970-71)$45,000
- Oakland Athletics (1969-70)$47,000
- Oakland Athletics (1968-69)$20,000
- Oakland Athletics (1967-68)$8,100
- Kansas City Athletics (1966-67)$4,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.