Reggie Jackson net worth: Reggie Jackson is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Reggie Jackson was born in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and excelled at multiple sports during high school, including football, basketball, track and field, and baseball. During his junior year, he broke five vertebrae during a game, and was told he might never walk again. He made a full recovery, and after high school, both football and baseball recruiters came calling. Teams from the south were so interested in him that they were willing to break the color barrier in order to work with him. He chose to attend the University of Arizona on a football scholarship, but switched to the baseball team after his freshman year. After graduating, he was drafted by the Kansas City Athletics, 2nd overall in 1966, and spent one year in the Minor Leagues. He was called up to the Major Leagues in June of 1967, and went on to an incredibly successful career. Over the course of his career, he was a 14-time All Star, a 2-time Silver Slugger Award winner, a 2-time World Series MVP, a Babe Ruth Award Winner, and a 5-time World Series Champion. He played for the Athletics, the Baltimore Orioles, the New York Yankees, the California Angels, and spent his last season back with the Athletics in 1987. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1993.
Reggie Jackson Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 18, 1946 (69 years old)
Baseball player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.7 kg)
"Mr. October", Reginald Martinez Jackson, Reginald Martinez "Reggie" Jackson, The Straw That Stirs The Drink
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Reggie Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1986-87)$525,000
- California Angels (1985-86)$1,102,946
- California Angels (1984-85)$1,058,894
- California Angels (1983-84)$975,000
- California Angels (1982-83)$975,000
- California Angels (1981-82)$1,103,000
- New York Yankees (1980-81)$588,000
- New York Yankees (1979-80)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1978-79)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1977-78)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1976-77)$525,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1975-76)$200,000
- Oakland Athletics (1974-75)$140,000
- Oakland Athletics (1973-74)$135,000
- Oakland Athletics (1972-73)$70,000
- Oakland Athletics (1971-72)$55,000
- Oakland Athletics (1970-71)$45,000
- Oakland Athletics (1969-70)$47,000
- Oakland Athletics (1968-69)$20,000
- Oakland Athletics (1967-68)$8,100
- Kansas City Athletics (1966-67)$4,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.