Reggie Jackson net worth: Reggie Jackson is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Reggie Jackson was born in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and excelled at multiple sports during high school, including football, basketball, track and field, and baseball. During his junior year, he broke five vertebrae during a game, and was told he might never walk again. He made a full recovery, and after high school, both football and baseball recruiters came calling. Teams from the south were so interested in him that they were willing to break the color barrier in order to work with him. He chose to attend the University of Arizona on a football scholarship, but switched to the baseball team after his freshman year. After graduating, he was drafted by the Kansas City Athletics, 2nd overall in 1966, and spent one year in the Minor Leagues. He was called up to the Major Leagues in June of 1967, and went on to an incredibly successful career. Over the course of his career, he was a 14-time All Star, a 2-time Silver Slugger Award winner, a 2-time World Series MVP, a Babe Ruth Award Winner, and a 5-time World Series Champion. He played for the Athletics, the Baltimore Orioles, the New York Yankees, the California Angels, and spent his last season back with the Athletics in 1987. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1993.
Reggie Jackson Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 18, 1946 (69 years old)
Baseball player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.7 kg)
"Mr. October", Reginald Martinez Jackson, Reginald Martinez "Reggie" Jackson, The Straw That Stirs The Drink
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Reggie Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1986-87)$525,000
- California Angels (1985-86)$1,102,946
- California Angels (1984-85)$1,058,894
- California Angels (1983-84)$975,000
- California Angels (1982-83)$975,000
- California Angels (1981-82)$1,103,000
- New York Yankees (1980-81)$588,000
- New York Yankees (1979-80)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1978-79)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1977-78)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1976-77)$525,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1975-76)$200,000
- Oakland Athletics (1974-75)$140,000
- Oakland Athletics (1973-74)$135,000
- Oakland Athletics (1972-73)$70,000
- Oakland Athletics (1971-72)$55,000
- Oakland Athletics (1970-71)$45,000
- Oakland Athletics (1969-70)$47,000
- Oakland Athletics (1968-69)$20,000
- Oakland Athletics (1967-68)$8,100
- Kansas City Athletics (1966-67)$4,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.