Reggie Jackson net worth: Reggie Jackson is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Reggie Jackson was born in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and excelled at multiple sports during high school, including football, basketball, track and field, and baseball. During his junior year, he broke five vertebrae during a game, and was told he might never walk again. He made a full recovery, and after high school, both football and baseball recruiters came calling. Teams from the south were so interested in him that they were willing to break the color barrier in order to work with him. He chose to attend the University of Arizona on a football scholarship, but switched to the baseball team after his freshman year. After graduating, he was drafted by the Kansas City Athletics, 2nd overall in 1966, and spent one year in the Minor Leagues. He was called up to the Major Leagues in June of 1967, and went on to an incredibly successful career. Over the course of his career, he was a 14-time All Star, a 2-time Silver Slugger Award winner, a 2-time World Series MVP, a Babe Ruth Award Winner, and a 5-time World Series Champion. He played for the Athletics, the Baltimore Orioles, the New York Yankees, the California Angels, and spent his last season back with the Athletics in 1987. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1993.
Reggie Jackson Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 18, 1946 (70 years old)
Baseball player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.7 kg)
"Mr. October", Reginald Martinez Jackson, Reginald Martinez "Reggie" Jackson, The Straw That Stirs The Drink
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reggie Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1986-87)$525,000
- California Angels (1985-86)$1,102,946
- California Angels (1984-85)$1,058,894
- California Angels (1983-84)$975,000
- California Angels (1982-83)$975,000
- California Angels (1981-82)$1,103,000
- New York Yankees (1980-81)$588,000
- New York Yankees (1979-80)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1978-79)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1977-78)$525,000
- New York Yankees (1976-77)$525,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1975-76)$200,000
- Oakland Athletics (1974-75)$140,000
- Oakland Athletics (1973-74)$135,000
- Oakland Athletics (1972-73)$70,000
- Oakland Athletics (1971-72)$55,000
- Oakland Athletics (1970-71)$45,000
- Oakland Athletics (1969-70)$47,000
- Oakland Athletics (1968-69)$20,000
- Oakland Athletics (1967-68)$8,100
- Kansas City Athletics (1966-67)$4,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.