Kyle Petty net worth: Kyle Petty is an American former NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Kyle Petty was born in Level Cross, North Carolina, and began racing while still a child. Born into a racing family, he was around cars from a very young age. He made his major league debut just after graduating from high school, winning his first race. Throughout his early career, he raced in his father and grandfather's hand-me-down cars, amassing a series of respectable finishes. In 1985, he secured sponsorship from 7-Eleven and began racing for Wood Brothers Racing. He immediately began to climb the stock car ranks. Over the course of the next 30 years, he had 8 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series wins, 173 Top Tens, and 8 poles. He finished fifth in the nation in 1992 and 1993. After officially retiring in 2008, he began a career as a color commentator, and currently serves as a co-host for "NASCAR RaceDay" and "NASCAR Trackside" on SPEED.
Kyle Petty Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 2, 1960
Race car driver, Commentator, Presenter, Actor
United States of America
Kyle Eugene Petty
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Kyle Petty Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,400,229
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$2,830,499
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,531,672
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,431,012
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$2,729,682
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,261,934
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,953,297
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$994,057
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$879,915
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,260,953
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,260,031
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$808,150
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$669,951
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$697,375
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$693,771
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$659,095
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$767,870
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$383,625
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$677,790
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$98,914
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$327,295
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$431,010
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$352,375
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$248,590
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$313,190
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$141,291
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$110,375
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$100,725
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$36,045
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$10,810
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.