Roy E. Williams Net Worth: Roy E. Williams is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $12 million. Born Roy Eugene Williams, Jr. on December 20, 1981, in Odessa, Texas, he served as a wide receiver for eight seasons in the National Football League (NFL). As a high-school student, Williams lettered in three sports, i.e., football, track and basketball, earning all-state honors in football and track. He continued his education at the University of Texas Longhorns where he also played college football among other sports. Subsequently, he was selected by the Detroit Lions seventh overall in the 2004 NFL Draft. Williams made his professional debut with the Lions in 2004, and he remained with the team for four years. As a Lion, he was a Super Bowl selection in 2006. Roy E. Williams also spent time playing for the Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bears, after which he retired from the NFL announcing his withdrawal on his Facebook page on September 8, 2012. Apart from his contributions on the football pitch, he also played a small part in the 2004 sports film "Friday Night Lights".
Roy Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 20, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Roy Eugene Williams, Jr., The Legend
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Roy Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$13,660,320
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$5,034,500
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$5,145,000
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,515,000
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$7,067,500
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$5,810,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.