Roy E. Williams Net Worth: Roy E. Williams is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $12 million. Born Roy Eugene Williams, Jr. on December 20, 1981, in Odessa, Texas, he served as a wide receiver for eight seasons in the National Football League (NFL). As a high-school student, Williams lettered in three sports, i.e., football, track and basketball, earning all-state honors in football and track. He continued his education at the University of Texas Longhorns where he also played college football among other sports. Subsequently, he was selected by the Detroit Lions seventh overall in the 2004 NFL Draft. Williams made his professional debut with the Lions in 2004, and he remained with the team for four years. As a Lion, he was a Super Bowl selection in 2006. Roy E. Williams also spent time playing for the Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bears, after which he retired from the NFL announcing his withdrawal on his Facebook page on September 8, 2012. Apart from his contributions on the football pitch, he also played a small part in the 2004 sports film "Friday Night Lights".
Roy Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 20, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Roy Eugene Williams, Jr., The Legend
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Roy Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$13,660,320
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$5,034,500
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$5,145,000
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,515,000
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$7,067,500
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$5,810,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?