Roy E. Williams Net Worth: Roy E. Williams is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $12 million. Born Roy Eugene Williams, Jr. on December 20, 1981, in Odessa, Texas, he served as a wide receiver for eight seasons in the National Football League (NFL). As a high-school student, Williams lettered in three sports, i.e., football, track and basketball, earning all-state honors in football and track. He continued his education at the University of Texas Longhorns where he also played college football among other sports. Subsequently, he was selected by the Detroit Lions seventh overall in the 2004 NFL Draft. Williams made his professional debut with the Lions in 2004, and he remained with the team for four years. As a Lion, he was a Super Bowl selection in 2006. Roy E. Williams also spent time playing for the Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bears, after which he retired from the NFL announcing his withdrawal on his Facebook page on September 8, 2012. Apart from his contributions on the football pitch, he also played a small part in the 2004 sports film "Friday Night Lights".
Roy Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 20, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Roy Eugene Williams, Jr., The Legend
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Roy Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$13,660,320
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$5,034,500
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$5,145,000
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,515,000
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$7,067,500
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$5,810,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?