Roy E. Williams Net Worth: Roy E. Williams is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $12 million. Born Roy Eugene Williams, Jr. on December 20, 1981, in Odessa, Texas, he served as a wide receiver for eight seasons in the National Football League (NFL). As a high-school student, Williams lettered in three sports, i.e., football, track and basketball, earning all-state honors in football and track. He continued his education at the University of Texas Longhorns where he also played college football among other sports. Subsequently, he was selected by the Detroit Lions seventh overall in the 2004 NFL Draft. Williams made his professional debut with the Lions in 2004, and he remained with the team for four years. As a Lion, he was a Super Bowl selection in 2006. Roy E. Williams also spent time playing for the Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bears, after which he retired from the NFL announcing his withdrawal on his Facebook page on September 8, 2012. Apart from his contributions on the football pitch, he also played a small part in the 2004 sports film "Friday Night Lights".
Roy Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 20, 1981 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Roy Eugene Williams, Jr., The Legend
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Roy Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$13,660,320
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$5,034,500
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$5,145,000
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,515,000
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$7,067,500
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$5,810,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.