Roy E. Williams Net Worth: Roy E. Williams is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $12 million. Born Roy Eugene Williams, Jr. on December 20, 1981, in Odessa, Texas, he served as a wide receiver for eight seasons in the National Football League (NFL). As a high-school student, Williams lettered in three sports, i.e., football, track and basketball, earning all-state honors in football and track. He continued his education at the University of Texas Longhorns where he also played college football among other sports. Subsequently, he was selected by the Detroit Lions seventh overall in the 2004 NFL Draft. Williams made his professional debut with the Lions in 2004, and he remained with the team for four years. As a Lion, he was a Super Bowl selection in 2006. Roy E. Williams also spent time playing for the Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bears, after which he retired from the NFL announcing his withdrawal on his Facebook page on September 8, 2012. Apart from his contributions on the football pitch, he also played a small part in the 2004 sports film "Friday Night Lights".
Roy Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 20, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Roy Eugene Williams, Jr., The Legend
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Roy Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$13,660,320
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$5,034,500
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$5,145,000
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,515,000
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$7,067,500
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$5,810,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...