Carmelo Anthony net worth and salary: Carmelo Anthony is a Brooklyn-born professional basketball player who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Carmelo Anthony was born on May 29, 1984 in Red Hook, New York. He attended Syracuse University for one year, from 2002-2003 before deciding to turn prof and enter the NBA draft. Carmelo was chosen as the third pick of the first round of the 2003 NBA draft by the Denver Nuggets. He was chosen after LeBron James (#1) and Darko Miličić (#2). During his first nine years in the NBA, Carmelo Anthony earned just over $94 million in salary alone. His peak salary year so far has been the 2012-2013 season when he earned $19.4 million playing for the New York Knicks. Anthony spent his first seven seasons on the Denver Nuggets who drafted him after spending one season playing for Syracuse. During his one season at Syracuse, Carmelo and his teammates won the NCAA championship title, defeating the University of Kansas. Carmelo is a 5 time NBA All-Star and has played for the US in the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympics. Carmelo Anthony's annual salary is $22.5 million. He earns an additional $9 million a year from endorsements. His current contract with the New York Knicks is worth $80 million over 5 years. Carmelo married MTV personality La La Vasquez in July 2010. They have one son so far who was born in 2007.
Carmelo Anthony Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 29, 1984 (32 years old)
Basketball player, Television producer, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
Melo, Carmelo Kiyan Anthony, Carmelo Kyan Anthony, Carmelo Kyam Anthony, Melo Man
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Carmelo Anthony Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$19,450,000
- New York Knicks (2011-12)$18,518,574
- New York Knicks (2010-11)$17,149,243
- Denver Nuggets (2009-10)$15,779,912
- Denver Nuggets (2008-09)$14,410,581
- Denver Nuggets (2007-08)$13,041,250
- Denver Nuggets (2006-07)$4,694,041
- Denver Nuggets (2005-06)$3,713,640
- Denver Nuggets (2004-05)$3,471,360
- Denver Nuggets (2003-04)$3,229,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.