Carmelo Anthony net worth and salary: Carmelo Anthony is a Brooklyn-born professional basketball player who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Carmelo Anthony was born on May 29, 1984 in Red Hook, New York. He attended Syracuse University for one year, from 2002-2003 before deciding to turn prof and enter the NBA draft. Carmelo was chosen as the third pick of the first round of the 2003 NBA draft by the Denver Nuggets. He was chosen after LeBron James (#1) and Darko Miličić (#2). During his first nine years in the NBA, Carmelo Anthony earned just over $94 million in salary alone. His peak salary year so far has been the 2012-2013 season when he earned $19.4 million playing for the New York Knicks. Anthony spent his first seven seasons on the Denver Nuggets who drafted him after spending one season playing for Syracuse. During his one season at Syracuse, Carmelo and his teammates won the NCAA championship title, defeating the University of Kansas. Carmelo is a 5 time NBA All-Star and has played for the US in the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympics. Carmelo Anthony's annual salary is $22.5 million. He earns an additional $9 million a year from endorsements. His current contract with the New York Knicks is worth $80 million over 5 years. Carmelo married MTV personality La La Vasquez in July 2010. They have one son so far who was born in 2007.
Carmelo Anthony Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 29, 1984
Basketball player, Television producer, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
Melo, Carmelo Kiyan Anthony, Carmelo Kyan Anthony, Carmelo Kyam Anthony, Melo Man
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Carmelo Anthony Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$19,450,000
- New York Knicks (2011-12)$18,518,574
- New York Knicks (2010-11)$17,149,243
- Denver Nuggets (2009-10)$15,779,912
- Denver Nuggets (2008-09)$14,410,581
- Denver Nuggets (2007-08)$13,041,250
- Denver Nuggets (2006-07)$4,694,041
- Denver Nuggets (2005-06)$3,713,640
- Denver Nuggets (2004-05)$3,471,360
- Denver Nuggets (2003-04)$3,229,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...The creator of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, just had a very very very good week....
- He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?At just 27, Jon Carder sold his company for $10 million and retired. Three weeks later, he went back to work. But why, when he had enough money to never work again?