Carmelo Anthony net worth and salary: Carmelo Anthony is a Brooklyn-born professional basketball player who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Carmelo Anthony was born on May 29, 1984 in Red Hook, New York. He attended Syracuse University for one year, from 2002-2003 before deciding to turn prof and enter the NBA draft. Carmelo was chosen as the third pick of the first round of the 2003 NBA draft by the Denver Nuggets. He was chosen after LeBron James (#1) and Darko Miličić (#2). During his first nine years in the NBA, Carmelo Anthony earned just over $94 million in salary alone. His peak salary year so far has been the 2012-2013 season when he earned $19.4 million playing for the New York Knicks. Anthony spent his first seven seasons on the Denver Nuggets who drafted him after spending one season playing for Syracuse. During his one season at Syracuse, Carmelo and his teammates won the NCAA championship title, defeating the University of Kansas. Carmelo is a 5 time NBA All-Star and has played for the US in the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympics. Carmelo Anthony's annual salary is $22.5 million. He earns an additional $9 million a year from endorsements. His current contract with the New York Knicks is worth $80 million over 5 years. Carmelo married MTV personality La La Vasquez in July 2010. They have one son so far who was born in 2007.
Carmelo Anthony Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 29, 1984 (31 years old)
Basketball player, Television producer, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
Melo, Carmelo Kiyan Anthony, Carmelo Kyan Anthony, Carmelo Kyam Anthony, Melo Man
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Carmelo Anthony Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$19,450,000
- New York Knicks (2011-12)$18,518,574
- New York Knicks (2010-11)$17,149,243
- Denver Nuggets (2009-10)$15,779,912
- Denver Nuggets (2008-09)$14,410,581
- Denver Nuggets (2007-08)$13,041,250
- Denver Nuggets (2006-07)$4,694,041
- Denver Nuggets (2005-06)$3,713,640
- Denver Nuggets (2004-05)$3,471,360
- Denver Nuggets (2003-04)$3,229,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.