Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth: Anfernee Penny Hardaway is a retired American professional basketball player at the point guard position who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Anfernee Penny Hardaway was born July 18, 1971 in Memphis, Tennessee and her nickname came as a result of his grandmother's calling him "Pretty" with a southern drawl, thus sounding like "Penny". He played high school basketball in Memphis for Treadwell High School, where he averaged 36.6 points, 10.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 3.9 steals, and 2.8 blocks as a senior and was named Parade Magazine National High School player of the year. Hardaway played college basketball at the University of Memphis where he majored in Education at Memphis State, achieved a 3.4 cumulative GPA, but passed up his senior season to enter the 1993 NBA Draft. Hardaway was selected by the Golden State Warriors with the third pick in the first round of the 1993 NBA Draft but was traded along with three future first-round picks to the Orlando Magic. His most productive years came in his days as a member of the Orlando Magic, as well as the early portion of his stint with the Phoenix Suns. Hardaway was an All-NBA player early in his career. He played for the New York Knicks from 2004 to 2006 and last played for the Miami Heat, who released him December 12, 2007.
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anfernee Penny Hardaway against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1971 (44 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Anfernee Deon Hardaway, Penny
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$320,142
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$15,750,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Phoenix Suns (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Phoenix Suns (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$8,505,000
- Orlando Magic (1997-98)$7,580,000
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$6,655,000
- Orlando Magic (1995-96)$5,230,000
- Orlando Magic (1994-95)$4,305,000
- Orlando Magic (1993-94)$1,244,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.