Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth: Anfernee Penny Hardaway is a retired American professional basketball player at the point guard position who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Anfernee Penny Hardaway was born July 18, 1971 in Memphis, Tennessee and her nickname came as a result of his grandmother's calling him "Pretty" with a southern drawl, thus sounding like "Penny". He played high school basketball in Memphis for Treadwell High School, where he averaged 36.6 points, 10.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 3.9 steals, and 2.8 blocks as a senior and was named Parade Magazine National High School player of the year. Hardaway played college basketball at the University of Memphis where he majored in Education at Memphis State, achieved a 3.4 cumulative GPA, but passed up his senior season to enter the 1993 NBA Draft. Hardaway was selected by the Golden State Warriors with the third pick in the first round of the 1993 NBA Draft but was traded along with three future first-round picks to the Orlando Magic. His most productive years came in his days as a member of the Orlando Magic, as well as the early portion of his stint with the Phoenix Suns. Hardaway was an All-NBA player early in his career. He played for the New York Knicks from 2004 to 2006 and last played for the Miami Heat, who released him December 12, 2007.
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Anfernee Deon Hardaway, Penny
Basketball player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Million Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$320,142
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$15,750,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Phoenix Suns (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Phoenix Suns (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$8,505,000
- Orlando Magic (1997-98)$7,580,000
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$6,655,000
- Orlando Magic (1995-96)$5,230,000
- Orlando Magic (1994-95)$4,305,000
- Orlando Magic (1993-94)$1,244,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?
- Millions Over Memory? Is the Potential For Brain Injury Worth The Financial Reward And Security?The story is starting to become all too common; former football players struggling because of injuries that occurred during their NFL days. Is it all worth it? Are the millions in financial security they earn playing the game worth the potential for long lasting effects once their days on the gridiron over?
- Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 RacingMiami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross may be looking to expand his sports holdings by purchasing a controlling interest in the company that runs Formula One racing.