Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth: Anfernee Penny Hardaway is a retired American professional basketball player at the point guard position who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Anfernee Penny Hardaway was born July 18, 1971 in Memphis, Tennessee and her nickname came as a result of his grandmother's calling him "Pretty" with a southern drawl, thus sounding like "Penny". He played high school basketball in Memphis for Treadwell High School, where he averaged 36.6 points, 10.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 3.9 steals, and 2.8 blocks as a senior and was named Parade Magazine National High School player of the year. Hardaway played college basketball at the University of Memphis where he majored in Education at Memphis State, achieved a 3.4 cumulative GPA, but passed up his senior season to enter the 1993 NBA Draft. Hardaway was selected by the Golden State Warriors with the third pick in the first round of the 1993 NBA Draft but was traded along with three future first-round picks to the Orlando Magic. His most productive years came in his days as a member of the Orlando Magic, as well as the early portion of his stint with the Phoenix Suns. Hardaway was an All-NBA player early in his career. He played for the New York Knicks from 2004 to 2006 and last played for the Miami Heat, who released him December 12, 2007.
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1971
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Anfernee Deon Hardaway, Penny
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
David Beckham Moves One Step Closer To Bringing Professional Soccer To Miamion Jul 26, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$320,142
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$15,750,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Phoenix Suns (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Phoenix Suns (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$8,505,000
- Orlando Magic (1997-98)$7,580,000
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$6,655,000
- Orlando Magic (1995-96)$5,230,000
- Orlando Magic (1994-95)$4,305,000
- Orlando Magic (1993-94)$1,244,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.
- 50 Cent Hit With $2 Million In Punitive Sex Tape DamagesA New York City jury just made 50 Cent's financial problems a little worse...