Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth: Anfernee Penny Hardaway is a retired American professional basketball player at the point guard position who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Anfernee Penny Hardaway was born July 18, 1971 in Memphis, Tennessee and her nickname came as a result of his grandmother's calling him "Pretty" with a southern drawl, thus sounding like "Penny". He played high school basketball in Memphis for Treadwell High School, where he averaged 36.6 points, 10.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 3.9 steals, and 2.8 blocks as a senior and was named Parade Magazine National High School player of the year. Hardaway played college basketball at the University of Memphis where he majored in Education at Memphis State, achieved a 3.4 cumulative GPA, but passed up his senior season to enter the 1993 NBA Draft. Hardaway was selected by the Golden State Warriors with the third pick in the first round of the 1993 NBA Draft but was traded along with three future first-round picks to the Orlando Magic. His most productive years came in his days as a member of the Orlando Magic, as well as the early portion of his stint with the Phoenix Suns. Hardaway was an All-NBA player early in his career. He played for the New York Knicks from 2004 to 2006 and last played for the Miami Heat, who released him December 12, 2007.
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anfernee Penny Hardaway against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1971
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Anfernee Deon Hardaway, Penny
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$320,142
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$15,750,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Phoenix Suns (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Phoenix Suns (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$8,505,000
- Orlando Magic (1997-98)$7,580,000
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$6,655,000
- Orlando Magic (1995-96)$5,230,000
- Orlando Magic (1994-95)$4,305,000
- Orlando Magic (1993-94)$1,244,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.