Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth: Anfernee Penny Hardaway is a retired American professional basketball player at the point guard position who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Anfernee Penny Hardaway was born July 18, 1971 in Memphis, Tennessee and her nickname came as a result of his grandmother's calling him "Pretty" with a southern drawl, thus sounding like "Penny". He played high school basketball in Memphis for Treadwell High School, where he averaged 36.6 points, 10.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 3.9 steals, and 2.8 blocks as a senior and was named Parade Magazine National High School player of the year. Hardaway played college basketball at the University of Memphis where he majored in Education at Memphis State, achieved a 3.4 cumulative GPA, but passed up his senior season to enter the 1993 NBA Draft. Hardaway was selected by the Golden State Warriors with the third pick in the first round of the 1993 NBA Draft but was traded along with three future first-round picks to the Orlando Magic. His most productive years came in his days as a member of the Orlando Magic, as well as the early portion of his stint with the Phoenix Suns. Hardaway was an All-NBA player early in his career. He played for the New York Knicks from 2004 to 2006 and last played for the Miami Heat, who released him December 12, 2007.
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anfernee Penny Hardaway against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 18, 1971 (44 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Anfernee Deon Hardaway, Penny
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$320,142
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$15,750,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Phoenix Suns (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Phoenix Suns (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$8,505,000
- Orlando Magic (1997-98)$7,580,000
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$6,655,000
- Orlando Magic (1995-96)$5,230,000
- Orlando Magic (1994-95)$4,305,000
- Orlando Magic (1993-94)$1,244,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.